• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayerische_Zhp

Feb 22, 2013
    Millersville
    ^ yea I agree, but its better than wasting gas in my jeep wrangler driving to walmart in hopes they have 22lr.

I also have some bricks of Remington subsonic hp i could sell or trade. (they dont shoot good out of any 22lr i have)

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    Cyber Monday sale at Bass Pro Shop
    Call 1800-Bass-Pro

Federal value pack 325 rounds 22lr limit of 2 for $15 each, use promo code L3FH for free shipping.

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    They finally answered the phone and when they did i was able to place an order.

Took me a while to get through to, worth the wait for $.046 a round. The lady on the phone said they disabled the web orders because they were afraid it would crash lol.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Good deal, but sold out quickly. No dice when I called. Just got a recording saying it was sold out.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Any new leads? Plan on picking up a 10/22 for my daughter for Christmas, but a rifle is no good without ammo. :sad20:

I've been backordering ammo from Midway. Some say expected stock due at the end of the month, other than that I've had zero luck at the local stores.

22Shooter

Feb 5, 2013
    Any new leads? Plan on picking up a 10/22 for my daughter for Christmas, but a rifle is no good without ammo. :sad20:

My stockpile will last me a little over a month, but I can part with one of those federal value packs for what I paid if you can't find any

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

picked up some CCI 40 grain yesterday 500 rounds for 65 bucks , it was in Cecil County a little far for ya but in a pinch I can pick some up and ship it to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom