• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wt71

Sep 5, 2013
    Carroll County
    If you buy 10 boxes of 50 rds CCI, shipping is still $15.

Add the one box of 500 rds of Thunderbolts (they are OOS on Yellow Jackets) with the CCI, shipping is $15.19.

It's not that bad of a deal but I have plenty of 22 for now. I am only buying it if it's a super deal with free shipping. I'll pass to let guy's get it that really need it.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I was at Walmart this morning. They had 22LR ammo. 5 50 round boxes. I found the girl and she just said to me "you want the 22". I told her of course. By the time we got back to the ammo case, there was another customer there. He said that he wanted 22. She told him I was first so I got to buy three boxes. She asked if he wanted the other two. He said that he did because he got his son a 22 for Christmas but couldn't find ammo. I told him I still had some and he could buy three, two was enough for me. He thanked me and accepted. So, I bought two boxes of Blazer 22LR for $2.47 each plus tax. It ain't great, but I'll take it.

ankrklankr

Don't know where else to post this warning, but it is somewhat .22cal ammo related, so here goes: Ordered some "Norma USA" .22 LR last evening from MidwayUSA and received the confirmation emails from the seller, whom I've dealt with before.

Today, I had two emails in my inbox from a couple gents with Germanic names, i.e. "Wilhelm" and "Sven", both informing me they were processing my order and provided a link for me to use.

I got a sudden aroma of the fish piers in Amsterdam and checked out the site via other means, and it turns out it is soundly condemned by certain well known virus programs, as being "highly dangerous".

The site is "emwcusa.com".

I can't be certain this "attack" ties in with the ammo I ordered, but it is Swedish (?) stuff, I think, and "Wilhelm" and "Sven" kind of stick out.

vafish

Mar 13, 2012
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    How sad is it that I am excited that I found two bricks of .22 LR ammo today? On my second to last stop of my usual Saturday rounds I was shocked when I saw two bricks sitting there. They had one brick of Thunderbolt and a brick of Centurion. I scarfed them up right away. Is this our future? I sure hope not.

Stopped by Walmart last night and was so excited to se .22 ammo on the shelf. It was CCI stinger and I could only buy 3 boxes. But its been over a year since I have seen any .22 at Walmart so I bought 3 boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom