• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    I "got lucky" last week... 333 rnd box of Winchester for $15.99 plus shipping ($6).

...it's sad when this is "getting lucky"...

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    That 333rnd $15.99 box is much better than what Green Top in Richmond had yesterday; 375 round boxes of CCI AR-22LR at $34.99/box and (I think) a one box limit. Also had lots of PMC 124g FMJ 9mm Lugar for $19.99/box with a two box limit. Geez, I miss the old days!

:sad20:

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    yeah... i had ordered other stuff too.. 10rdr 15-22 mags.. ;)

:clap: nicely done! I should have a contingency cart of items ready to go next time! I always try and scramble and figure out what else I need before the ammo sells out... it's Just not a healthy way to shop online, there's just too much stress and pressure... I could always use more cleaning supplies I guess:o

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    :clap: nicely done! I should have a contingency cart of items ready to go next time! I always try and scramble and figure out what else I need before the ammo sells out... it's Just not a healthy way to shop online, there's just too much stress and pressure... I could always use more cleaning supplies I guess:o

that is understandable.. was lucky it showed up again... i had it in my cart earlier.. was looking for other things to buy.. by the time i got back to my cart.. poof.. gone.

so i was surfing again.. noticed my wishlist had both in stock.. the ammo and mags.. had to rush put in my cc number in and winner!! :D

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I was able to get 500. Thanks for the heads up. I had a bipod and an optic in my cart so Free Shipping makes this a tolerable price. Thanks again.

That's good that I can help loosen some of the weight of your wallet. ;) lol

AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    Don't laugh too hard, I keyed in an order on the iPhone on one of the earlier offers that came up on here. No comment on where I was at the time.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom