• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Don't laugh too hard, I keyed in an order on the iPhone on one of the earlier offers that came up on here. No comment on where I was at the time.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do these days...

was at the company dinner tonight and the big boss pat me on my back. he asked if im working. had to tell him.. no.. was texting my wifes cousin that is coming over tomorrow/later this morning. (which is somewhat part true why i was playing with my phone).

in reality.. i was checking my order from midway to see if they shipped my order yet.. when he pat me.:o

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    I found a shop in S Car, Palmtto Armory, that had just received a large CCI shipment. All 22 variations except Mini=Mag and cases of primers. I grabbed 2 500 round bricks of standard velocity and 3 bricks of small pistol primers. The .22 bricks were only $59 per 500. The primers were only $39 per 1000. Much cheaper than our local gun shows.

Billy Bones

Flagoneer
    Mar 27, 2012
    Grasonville, Md
    I found a shop in S Car, Palmtto Armory, that had just received a large CCI shipment. All 22 variations except Mini=Mag and cases of primers. I grabbed 2 500 round bricks of standard velocity and 3 bricks of small pistol primers. The .22 bricks were only $59 per 500. The primers were only $39 per 1000. Much cheaper than our local gun shows.

Sold out.

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I have a 500+ round box of 22lr to trade for a decent sog seal pup add in classifieds if anyones interested. I would sell for similar cost of the knife.

ankrklankr

FYI - MidwayUSA has disconnected their "Notify Me" buttons for almost all .22 ammo one brick or less in size. If you get a notification and it's out of stock and you try to access the "Notify Me" button for the next time, it displays the disclaimer.

Last edited:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    .10 a round THey had M22 winchester. Federal, Winchester 555 white pack. ect. This will most likely be the last for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom