• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Isn't GRAA the "group" belonging to the Wilford Brimley looking guy who spoke with great authority in Annapolis?

Mr H

Banana'd
    Well, I went in a purely unofficial capacity...

It wasn't particularly well-attended, but it wasn't a bad afternoon.

I was glad to hear a number of the speakers avoiding much of the bluster and hyperbole they could have used, but rather talking about the process, and how we can effectively approach the session.

Talked with several MDS members, and handed out "Self Defense" stickers.

MSI got a very good and thorough mention.

Lots of chatter about Feb 4, which pleased me.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I was glad to see like-minded people... just sorry that there were so few. I missed out on the self defense stickers as I was a little late to the party. Did score a Gadsden sticker and button from another MDS member though.:thumbsup:

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Put that sticker on that harley and ride.

Thank you, once again. It was a pleasure meeting you. As for the sticker, it will go on my old F250 PowerStroke "Farm Truck" daily-driver. It shall be displayed proudly with my NRA sticker in the back window. Someday, an MDS shield sticker will accompany them... but that's another thread.:innocent0
    I look forward to seeing you on Feb 4th... Same Bat time...Same Bat channel...:thumbsup:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I don't think this is the same Organization as we remember from the Hearings . The founder , Main Guy , and public face is only 39yo. (Admittedly a chunky bald white guy , but I resemble that too, and proud of it.)

Eric Reed was was briefly a LE Ofc in Arizona , but is a full time commercial pilot from North Houston Tx .

Other than their own webpage and Facebook (whatever that is) , he is frequent contributor to freepatriot (dot) org. .Asw regards their 50 State rallies for today , in a few minutes of rudamentary searching , found mention of events in Fl, La , Tx , Wa , and Ca .

The idea of nationwide grass roots 2A group is good. The idea of proactive 2A groups , even "only" at individual states is good.

Some of the groups and websites publicizing them edge into tin foil , GRAA themselves hasn't done any foot in mouth I've found.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I don't think this is the same Organization as we remember from the Hearings . The founder , Main Guy , and public face is only 39yo. (Admittedly a chunky bald white guy , but I resemble that too, and proud of it.)

Eric Reed was was briefly a LE Ofc in Arizona , but is a full time commercial pilot from North Houston Tx .

Other than their own webpage and Facebook (whatever that is) , he is frequent contributor to freepatriot (dot) org. .Asw regards their 50 State rallies for today , in a few minutes of rudamentary searching , found mention of events in Fl, La , Tx , Wa , and Ca .

The idea of nationwide grass roots 2A group is good. The idea of proactive 2A groups , even "only" at individual states is good.

Some of the groups and websites publicizing them edge into tin foil , GRAA themselves hasn't done any foot in mouth I've found.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom