• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    8551216877_7262f35bcb_b.jpg

Rally to Encourage Delegate Mary-Dulany James to Vote Against O’Malley’s Gun Grab Bill

We in Maryland who want to stand-up for our God-given 2nd Amendment Rights will meet this Saturday, in the heart of Delegate Mary-Dulany James (D) District, to encourage her to oppose gun control, and vote against House Bill 294, which is Governor O’Malley’s Gun Grab Bill.

Please bring a homemade sign and American or Maryland flag if you own one. Let’s demonstrate to Ms. James and our fellow citizens that the 2nd Amendment WILL be protected in Harford County, and Maryland.

Saturday, March 16, 2013
    Noon to 2pm
    Aberdeen, MD 21001 Intersection of Route 22 and Beard’s Hill Road
    Brought to you by: Maryland Liberty PAC and Harford Campaign for Liberty

Contact: Joe Fleckenstein, 443-904-4768 or joe.fleckenstein@gmail.com

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I'd be interested in attending. That is one busy intersection, do they have a permit? Why is there no information on the Maryland Liberty website?

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Do you even need a "permit"?

I find it hard to believe those "Anti Bel Air Wal Mart" people who line up and down 924 what seems like every weekend have some sort of permit, but I'm probably wrong. Plus they were standing in Wal Mart's entrance to the parking lot the one weekend.

Sep 16, 2009
    The Cecil Whig newspaper reported that 400 people attended the rally in Rising Sun last Saturday. Let's hope even more can come out for this rally! Who can make it this Saturday?

osterizer

Mar 9, 2013
    I thought I read 294 would be taken up in GA on Friday? Do we expect them to deliberate beyond that day? I might be able to make it.

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    I'll attend if we can get some more info on this like exactly where the rally is taking place (specific location, not the middle of an intersection). It would be nice to know some more people are going to show up as well so it's not only 4 of us.

Sep 16, 2009
    has anyone tried calling the Delegates office to see what her stance in hb 294 is?

She has a "C" rating from the NRA, whereas Delegates Wayne Norman, Glen Glass and Susan McComas are all "A" rated.

Sep 16, 2009
    I thought I read 294 would be taken up in GA on Friday? Do we expect them to deliberate beyond that day? I might be able to make it.

The House of Delegates will amend the bill, then it will go back to the Senate for another vote, this thing is far from over. In the meantime, please keep up the pressure and continue with emails, letters, office visits, donations, phone calls, rallys, etc.

tindraz

Oct 25, 2012
    Forest Hill
    I will be at the rally.

It would be cool if some md shooters flags were on site to sell. I would buy one and I am sure others would too.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Probably could have picked a better spot to rally, that intersection is particular bad for having a high volume of accidents.

ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    I'll attend if we can get some more info on this like exactly where the rally is taking place (specific location, not the middle of an intersection). It would be nice to know some more people are going to show up as well so it's not only 4 of us.

An email and robocalls are going out to thousands of people, this might top the Cecil rally. The rally is on all sides of the intersection, park at a shopping center and walk toward the road.

ekul88

Mar 12, 2013
    One of my friends called her office and talked to her aide.

Her aide told me he was a graduate of UM, College Park. Either way when I called he told me that Delegate James will not support anything that violates our second amendment rights. He also indicated that Delegate James said she recognizes the bill does not effectively target the criminal use of guns. Lastly, he told me that the House will only be dealing with the Senate version SB 281, not the House version HB 294.

Tidewatcher

Jan 29, 2012
    I received a response from her early in the session that was so vague that it was clear to me she was in the O'Malley pocket. She needs to feel the pressure, see the numbers of 2nd Amendment supporters in her district and vote to represent us. These long term representatives have lost touch. They really believe we exist to serve them. Most need to be sent home. Our next job is to restore a government of the people. If Delegate James votes aainst the package of gun bills it will be due to the hue and cry of 2nd Amendment supporters. Be certain that she and Dave Rudolph are concerned with their next election.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom