• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    S&W model 36 .38 special manufactured in 1959 (near mint still) AND a Walther P1 9mm manufactured in 1980. I acquired them about two years ago.

I am experiencing financial difficulty now and considered selling the P1. I decided on selling my iPhone 4S instead. I know I will regret it forever if I get rid of one of my first firearms.

Diogenes

Roll Tide!
    Apr 9, 2011
    Paducah, KY
    sig pro 9 and she's been gone. I can't hold on to anything for very long. I'm always trading and selling and buying something else.

bpfeif1

May 31, 2012
    Parkville
    My first was a CZ-52. The ol bugger is still in the safe. Doesnt get pulled out to often, but is still a thrill to shoot.

defygravity

May 5, 2012
    Baltimore County
    S&W model 36 .38 special manufactured in 1959 (near mint still) AND a Walther P1 9mm manufactured in 1980. I acquired them about two years ago.

I am experiencing financial difficulty now and considered selling the P1. I decided on selling my iPhone 4S instead. I know I will regret it forever if I get rid of one of my first firearms.

That's some dedication! I applaud you, sir.

Old technology FTW!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    The first handgun I purchased was a Ruger P85. I bought it in the mid to late 80's. Yes I still have it. I don't get rid of many guns.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    First handgun gifted to me - My grand-father's 1908 Colt Pocket .25 Hammerless, still take it out and give it a box or two every now and then.

First Handgun I bought for myself - M&P .45, it's on my hip as I type this.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    My first was a .36 cal cap and ball revolver, when I was 15. Still have it although I haven't shot it in years (may have to do something about that soon!!)

coynedogg

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2012
    UR2PC4ME
    I was wondering if anyone here still has there first handgun? My first handgun just turned eighteen years old, a S&W 686. Man, I'm getting old. So what did you get and do you still have it.

My first handgun was also when I was 18. Ruger GP100 6", followed shortly afterward by a Ruger Competition Model MKII.

frdfandc

Fish It
    Aug 27, 2011
    Elkton, MD
    I still have my first handgun and longgun.

First handgun is a Springfield XDm that I purchased last year. My first long gun - actually 2 - is a JC Penny's 12 gauge and a Savage .22 Mag bolt action. Both the long guns were given to me when I graduated high school. They were my dads. He got them when he was a teenager - he's 63 now.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    yes, bought it almost 20 years ago..

buckmark.jpg

jkray

Jul 13, 2011
    Germantown
    I won't sell any firearm that I buy. so yes I still have my first it's a PARA USA Big Hawg 1911A1 (yes that is a 14+1 1911....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom