• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AK-47

Feb 2, 2008
    My opinion of gun shows is.... "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all..."

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Got there about 2. Decent show. Saw an unissued M14 E2 stock but the guy wouldnt come down on it. Saw some $15 a box of. 308 ammo and some. 22 but still to pricey.

I saw $10 alum GI AR mags and Pmags for $13. GI cage code M14/M1a mags for $30.

And they had the Bravarian Nut lady there. Nice.

Plenty of good looking women there. Lots of them.

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    Very good show! Much bigger than I remember when it was in the newer building. Went with a friend and found what I went for. Love seeing all of the stuff available in PA. Nice variety of eye candy.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Any body see any Black Dog 50rnd drums for a S&W M&P 15-22? Im going up tomorrow morning

There were some there but I'm not sure what they fit. If memory serves me correctly the ones I saw were in the hall on the left in the left half of the hall.

EDIT: Anyone see any Magpul AK mags?

There were quite a few people selling them. Just look around for the best deal.

Very good show! Much bigger than I remember when it was in the newer building. Went with a friend and found what I went for. Love seeing all of the stuff available in PA. Nice variety of eye candy.

If you are talking about the Toyota Utz arena it depends on what show you went to. When they had the SAR show there I believe they used to open up the partitions and it was about twice the size.

They used to hold the shows in Memorial hall where it is now and there were not as many dealers, the aisles were wider and not as many people either. That place was packed yesterday.

Did anyone see any good deals on 7.62x39?

I noticed some Tula(same stuff as Walmart) for $6/box. Little bit more $ but no 3 box limit. I'm sure there were others but I wasn't really looking for it.

Some people were really proud of their stuff and I think they liked the show part more than the sell part.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I noticed some Tula(same stuff as Walmart) for $6/box. Little bit more $ but no 3 box limit. I'm sure there were others but I wasn't really looking for it.

Thanks. I saw on Ammoseek that sgammo has 1000 rounds for $210 with $22 shipping. Was wondering if I could get close to that price at the show. Gas and entry fee would be more that the shipping.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Oh yeah, dumb public service announcement time

Bathrooms are right inside the door, looks like 'women' on the right and 'men' on the left because the 'wo' is blocked by the wall. Ain't no urinals in that one...

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    got to spend the day with my soldier son which was a bonus. good show. picked up a bag of plated .400 for reloading and a box of larg pistol primer i needed for my .45 loads. some tactical gear for my son. I found ammo to be a tad high esp since it is showing back up in retail world again. 22lr was plentiful but over priced. chatted with some fellow reloaders. And had an interesting C&R discussion with a very miss informed dealer. I would say that MD residence sales were totally off the table for C&R based on signage. Could not find any promag poly mags for Mini-14.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Yhep nobody wants to sell to md c&r,many dealers complaining of it being slow,I'm there with cash in hand no c&r sale on at least two pistols then the nasty conversation on asking about the colt 9mm ar.

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    Not surprising. The dealer I bought my Yugo SKS from didn't even know it was C&R. He had to look it upon the Internet before he would sell it to me C&R.

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    We C&R folks are so misunderstood LOL. But I love to open up my pistol safe and see my prizes that were ship to my door. Worth every penny of the 30 bucks/

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Yhep nobody wants to sell to md c&r,many dealers complaining of it being slow,I'm there with cash in hand no c&r sale on at least two pistols then the nasty conversation on asking about the colt 9mm ar.

I noticed a couple of them. One was $1450 the other was $899.:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom