• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    The show is ok. Ammo prices are ok but mostly high. Not much for C&R stuff. I did find a nice Yugo SKS for what I thought was a decent price so I grabbed it. There was a few empty tables. There was a guy going around buying all the .22LR that anyone had for sale. What a A$$hole!! The .22 LR was expensive anyway.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    The show is ok. Ammo prices are ok but mostly high. Not much for C&R stuff. I did find a nice Yugo SKS for what I thought was a decent price so I grabbed it. There was a few empty tables. There was a guy going around buying all the .22LR that anyone had for sale. What a A$$hole!! The .22 LR was expensive anyway.

Then jokes on him! I almost went but inlaws decided to drop in.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Why is he an a$$hole?

Tconfo

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2008
    Harford County
    I really wanted to go for 20rd ruler factory mags . Unfortunatelyim in ny visiting my dad for his birthday. If anyone goes and findv1-2 factory mags please pick at leat one , most two, up for me on my honor I will pay you for your troubles and the mags. The Mini I bought my dad only came wit one 5 rounder. Really want it for him. Thank young pm me for more details.
    Thanks
    Tommy

systemmaster

MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2009
    Lost
    Show was not as good as the last York show. Still ok, but a lot of empty tables.

Good deals on mags (pistol and rifle). Lot more uppers and other AR parts than usual. Some ammo deals, but most over priced.

bigshow

"Make my day"
    Jun 9, 2013
    Bought 4 boxes of small pistol primers for $30.00 per box and some 9mm ammo. Bought 2 Zombie ammo cans for $30.00. Some other reloading extras.... overall a solid show.

Hattrick

Mar 7, 2013
    The old man brought home a sweet ass Precision AR 10 in 308 can't wait to group that beast. Best part of the show was the brunette In the leopard print legends

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Any body see any Black Dog 50rnd drums for a S&W M&P 15-22? Im going up tomorrow morning

call Trop in Elizabethtown, they are about 20 minutes away, but had them last time I was there, they usually have a ton of standard and high-cap mags(actual 30+ rd mags and drums) usually beat gunshow prices, they are worth the trip anyway

Chriss

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Saw .45 and .40 winchester WB at or below the price I saw in Eldersburg Walmart. 22 was silly if it was there saw 9mm too as lower than expected prices. IMHO not a bad show at all a but I am not an expert.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    Made the trip, as said above, decent solid show with only one small hit of BO while walking around. Comparable to Dulles, with a lot of the same faces only much less crowded. Picked up 2 Px4 17rd mags for $28 each and the peep sight for my Marlin 99 M1 clone for $50.

Stopped at Reddings hardware in Gettysburg on the way up and they were crazy busy. http://reddingshardware.com/ What a cool store, need to go back on a weekday.

Stopped at the Dunhams Sports in Chambersburg on the way back, no deals worth bringing home.

150 mile round trip, $16 to get in and $15 to eat once it was over. Had a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom