• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hattrick

Mar 7, 2013
    Anyone Going? I'm heading up with my father he is picking up his new Custom Persicion AR 10 in 308. Hope he lets me shoot it

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I'm 50/50 for Sunday...9 yr old is having a roller skating party on Saturday at 2 after I'm off work at 1:00....we will see if I survive roller skating....lol hope you and your dad enjoy!!

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    If you are from MD and plan on buying a gun, expect to have a bad time. Lots of sellers will not sell to MD residents because they "don't understand yer laws. Move back to 'murrica and I can sell to yew." Ruined my day.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    If you are from MD and plan on buying a gun, expect to have a bad time. Lots of sellers will not sell to MD residents because they "don't understand yer laws. Move back to 'murrica and I can sell to yew." Ruined my day.

Thanks for the heads up, but def not my first show in PA. You can't really blame them for how the stance they take, so I try not to let it bother me. I mainly go for mags, and parts and to visit with other friends that might be going.

I do have plans to move up over line to murrica lol in May/June when the school year wraps up. This is another reason I wont submit to the HQL shenanigans.

Curmudgeon

I H8 stinkbugz
    Sep 6, 2010
    York, Pennsylvania
    Thanks for the heads up, but def not my first show in PA. You can't really blame them for how the stance they take, so I try not to let it bother me. I mainly go for mags, and parts and to visit with other friends that might be going.

I do have plans to move up over line to murrica lol in May/June when the school year wraps up. This is another reason I wont submit to the HQL shenanigans.

We'll leave the light on for you (yew)! :D

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Lostinbmore

Junior grade mop slopper
    Dec 19, 2012
    Baltimore
    I went to the Harrisburg show last December. I didn't have a problem buying long guns as a Maryland resident. I can see why they don't want the headache though.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I went to the Gettysburg show and had no trouble getting a 1945 M44, but I used my C&R so my state of residence really didn't matter.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    A bolt action or a typical shotgun is generally no problem, but don't expect an out of state dealer who's business isn't at the MD/PA line sell you an HBAR, or some tacticool .22LR

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Yep, its best to mention your residency to a dealer as soon as possible.

At an Oaks show, someone must have pissed a dealer off, all of a sudden some guy kept announcing "no new jersey sales" over and over while I was standing near

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom