• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Ammo prices were nothing special. There was some 223 for $8, which is the cheapest I've seen. Knives over priced, dude had a ka-bar marked at $78, I started to walk away and he offered $70, I wished him a good day. All high capacity mag orders furfilled.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    Yhea the 899$ and I didn't hit it off to well,sucked my daughter from va went to Florida for a wedding,she missed a good deal.

gabe72

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2012
    sharpsburg
    We C&R folks are so misunderstood LOL. But I love to open up my pistol safe and see my prizes that were ship to my door. Worth every penny of the 30 bucks/
    Yhea I get kinda giddy about getting s pistol sent to my house so if get depresed after a show I look for a deal on the internet.

bobbowmossberg

Shoot it Where?
    Dec 27, 2012
    Baltimore
    Thanks. I saw on Ammoseek that sgammo has 1000 rounds for $210 with $22 shipping. Was wondering if I could get close to that price at the show. Gas and entry fee would be more that the shipping.

Everytime they have the show in York I always get 1000 rds of 7.62x39 for $249... not bad to me considering shipping sometimes..

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    TNT was at Chantilly last time. He was at Oaks back last fall too. Long line of course.

wattermech

Jul 2, 2013
    New MD law and C&R handguns

We C&R folks are so misunderstood LOL. But I love to open up my pistol safe and see my prizes that were ship to my door. Worth every penny of the 30 bucks/

With the new MD law, must you have the new hand gun license to order and have shipped to you.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    TNT was at Chantilly last time. He was at Oaks back last fall too. Long line of course.

At Chantilly, there are two main reloading supply vendors. One is a husband and wife and the other is a guy with a couple of helpers. Which one is TNT?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom