• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • settleitinthering

1/4 in 22.2
    Jul 1, 2012
    Woodbine
    I am not planning to attend. I thought the Gettysburg show prices were absurd a few weeks ago. I can only imagine how outrageous the prices will be this weekend.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Listen, I suggest everyone stay at home this weekend. I'll go up to the York show very early on Sat morning, check things out, and give everyone a call if things look OK (no crowds, good inventory, no outrageous prices). That way, if its' real bad, you can save yourself a trip. I don't mind doing this, it's the kind of guy I am.........:)

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    Listen, I suggest everyone stay at home this weekend. I'll go up to the York show very early on Sat morning, check things out, and give everyone a call if things look OK (no crowds, good inventory, no outrageous prices). That way, if its' real bad, you can save yourself a trip. I don't mind doing this, it's the kind of guy I am.........:)

Very kind of you to do this. I cannot let you do this alone so I will be there bright and early too.:D

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Very kind of you to do this. I cannot let you do this alone so I will be there bright and early too.:D

Hey! Let's go up Friday night and stay at a local hotel. Then we can tag-team the line early Sat a.m. It'll be just like Black Friday.........:lol2:

I'll bring the wife's Handicapped parking sticker

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I was going to take the father in law but its going to be nuts now..........

Plus I really dont need anything.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Hey! Let's go up Friday night and stay at a local hotel. Then we can tag-team the line early Sat a.m. It'll be just like Black Friday.........:lol2:

I'll bring the wife's Handicapped parking sticker

After I posted this I gave it some real thought and decided that I would go up Friday night, get a room, and be at the Toyota Arena bright and early Sat a.m., or at least be checking on the lines. I know things will calm down eventually, but there's something markedly different about this latest 'episode', and the eventual calm down may take a long time this time......:sad20:

Anyone interested in sharing a room (Best Western, $61.10 plus tax for 2 Queen beds) drop me a pm. I'll be leaving after work at the hospital Fri night about 8 pm from Perry Hall area.

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    This is always a well attened show but thanks the our Presidents comments today support basically eveyrthing short of confiscation it will proabbly be the most well attended show on the east coast, course if we lived in a free state we could have ordered Pmags over the weekend and they would have been inbound.

mh53gunner

Dec 17, 2009
    Bet the dealers sell out of 30 round mags on Saturday. Hope the prices do not jump like Cheaper than Dirt has done.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    I think I'm going to be sick.
    I can't believe this is happening.

It may be the beginning of the end. Maybe this Friday will be a end of the world as we know it.

But you bet I'm taking my ass to York for this gun show.
    We have to show support. Even if there is nothing I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom