• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    yeah they won't have any PMAG's for sure... FML... I just called all around MD to local dealers and they are bone dry.... Does anyone know if Cabelas in PA is worth the drive to get some?

shershot99

Mar 22, 2010
    Carroll County
    Is there anyway to check what dealers will be at the show?

Does anyone know the names of some of the dealers that will be at York so we can call ahead and see if they will have any PMags, etc.? Its an hour north from me and I want to at least see if they will have anything at all before I piss off my wife and go up there to find nothing! lol

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Does anyone know the names of some of the dealers that will be at York so we can call ahead and see if they will have any PMags, etc.? Its an hour north from me and I want to at least see if they will have anything at all before I piss off my wife and go up there to find nothing! lol

Likely not. It's a crap shoot at this point until everyone gets resupplied.

Mofiki

Dec 16, 2012
    would it be worth my time trying to sell the AR and M9 mags i have to this? I have quite a few that I got before I seperated.

THX

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 12, 2012
    Central Md
    would it be worth my time trying to sell the AR and M9 mags i have to this? I have quite a few that I got before I seperated.

Depends, If they're hi-cap mags (hold over 20 rounds) you can't sell them in Md. I believe you could take them to Pa to sell. I'm not a legal expert on these so check first.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    The show will be insane, I'm not going near that place. I stopped by Trop gun shop today in E-town(10 min from York). There was a line to get in their rather large parking lot. They had 5 cases(100each) of P-mags last thursday in preparation for their sale goin on last weekend($10.49 black 30rd), sold out by noon on saturday. They had a dozen people filling out paperwork on most of the handgun counter, the rifle case was bare, no AR's left(they normally have more than 50 out, and more in the back). People were trucking out ammo on hand carts too, and the shelf was gettting hit hard, and this shop normally stocks TONS of ammo, there are stacks of cases in various calibers throughout the store. Basically if you want a P-mag or AR at the york show, you probably should start camping out now.

this is how the gun counter normally looks(can't see the other big handgun case or 3 sections of rifle racks), they had less than 1/4 of the racks filled today.
    h1.jpg

Lostinbmore

Junior grade mop slopper
    Dec 19, 2012
    Baltimore
    I figured it would be a zoo since the new town event and the presidents speech. I'm just looking for some 10/22 stuff. I wonder if it will be worth going to on Saturday night.

Soda

Dec 14, 2010
    I've decided to skip this show. I just think it's going to be too crazy.

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    I love the York show.
    I think I've already had enough of the Christmas frenzy at the malls without being a part of this. I'll pass.
    Things will stabilize in a few months.
    I do have to wonder what time the 1st person will get in line (hell, he might already be standing there :sad20:).

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Good luck to everyone going , be safe .

That show is usually packed anyway I can not imagine how bad it will be this go around . I think I am just going to light a fire and hang out n the back yard all weekend lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom