• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I had plans of going, my son is in from college and I thought we'd ride up and window shop until I find that firearm with my name on it. BUT, with everything I'm reading here, the number of folks there may make it difficult to even see the vendor's tables.

I guess I'll pass on this one, but I doubt the Timonium show next month won't be any better. Just closer.

Good luck to everyone going,, I hope you find $7 30 round milspec mags and complete AR15 rifles for $695. Yeah right!!!!!

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Gonna be packed, I'll wait a week for Chantilly. And that will be packed too

Luigi

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2010
    I was thinking about going since I enjoyed the last one. I can't imagine how long the line will be this time to get in. I will pass :/

Corey G

Worst Speller Ever
    Jan 24, 2009
    New Oxford PA
    I just want some pmags and some 25s for my 10/22 i wonder how jacked up the prices will be. And maybe some .308

I think you will be lucky to even see a Pmag anyone with a brick and motar store will proabbly be long sold out. I go to this every year to buy myself my christmas present as all my fmaily members just give me a check or cash. But this year I am passing just cuase of the crazyness that will proabbly go on. I hope its a good show for all those that go.

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    My BIL lives up that way, he just got into guns this year and he wants to go so I'm going with and check out the circus. I don't think he has any idea what it's going to be like. Most likely once he sees the line to get in he won't want to wait. He really wants an AK or AR but I told him if he finds one be prepared for sticker shock. I told him months ago to buy a few lowers and build them up over time - now he's wishing he listened.

Wheelbrain

Aug 15, 2011
    Rockville, Maryland
    I figure I'll brave the crowds to look for a minty Mosin-Nagant carbine, and other WWII-era firearms. I'm hoping there'll be more scramble for AK/AR material, and less for military surplus.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Hey! Let's go up Friday night and stay at a local hotel. Then we can tag-team the line early Sat a.m. It'll be just like Black Friday.........:lol2:

I'll bring the wife's Handicapped parking sticker

We don't want to know about you guys wild tag teaming fetishes.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    If anyone is feeling in the helping mood - I am traveling up to NY state Saturday with family so cannot make the PA show, but will be driving right by. If they have any S&W 15-22 25 Round Magazines I would love to pick up some. Will cover your entrance fee, or buy you a pack of beer as payment + pay for the magazines.

If anyone can help me out please PM me, will be in PA mid-day/later afternoon. Sucks I keep missing these damn shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom