• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    one day left everyone ready? my bag is all packed and the new tacticool baby stroller is all decked out!

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Ugh, I'm sick for the SECOND time in 20 days. It put a damper on Thanksgiving, then I got 5 good days and another nasty cold now. Grrrrrrrrr! I'm pissed.

You guys shoot 'em up and report back here, k?

*grumble, grumble grumble*

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Is anyone back for the match yet? Looking for an AAR with some pics/videos of the match. Wish I didn't have to work today, wanted to help Methlab's team.

narcolepticsniper

That one guy
    Jul 4, 2009
    Indiana
    Is anyone back for the match yet? Looking for an AAR with some pics/videos of the match. Wish I didn't have to work today, wanted to help Methlab's team.

Im back, didn't take pictures though. Was having a great time and forgot all about my.video camera in my range bag.

New screen name for you, Turdboy:lol2:

Haha, I guess in this instance that's deserved.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Im back, didn't take pictures though. Was having a great time and forgot all about my.video camera in my range bag.

Haha, I guess in this instance that's deserved.

I would have forgotten to take pics/vids, too. Glad you had a great time.

Just kidding about the new screen name.

ETA: Of course my cold is gone and I'm feeling better...just in time to go to work tomorrow...Pttttttttt!

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I got home about an Hour ago... It was a great Match and fun was had by all.

The one comment that I will make is that Shooting multi-color clays takes longer than shooting paper and having to paste the holes.

It was dark when we finished the last stage.... Thank you to the Izaak Walton Range and everyone that put the Match together.

Great seeing everyone.:thumbsup:

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Had a great time at the match and got the chance to meet narco in the beginning but I we were in a different squad. Loved all the steel and shooting the clays were a bitch but still I liked the satisfaction you get when you nailed one of the suckers! We had our 3rdfriends guy bail on us.... damn bulged diskk in the back. So we shot some stages as a double and were lucky to get a really nice shooter from another team to help out with the ones we really needed a 3rd for. Caint wait for the next one in may!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom