• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Wonder what would happen if the evening before the election, the Florida Judge dismisses all charges against Zimmerman?

If that happens and Obama loses, I think we'd see this on the Old Media shows:

scannershead.gif

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    He's not talking about a war over race, he's talking about a war where the participants happen to be of different races and socioeconmic backgrounds.

Those are two very different things, and if you can't appreciate the difference, it's easy to just throw the "racist" label down and call it a day.

The intial scenario he's describing is completely plausible.

The inept and ineffectual police response to the rioting is 100% accurate.

As is the part about government pursuit and retaliation against the vigilantes.

Those things are 100% spot-on accurate

Where I'm less certain is the spontaneous formation of those vigilante groups that go out and actively persue rioters. That seems iffy.

But "neighborhood watch" details and blockades of neighborhoods for safety will surely happen, no doubt about that.

People riot in this country over pro sports teams winning, for fawks sake. Do you really beleive that people will NOT riot when the food stamp program stops working?

This is NOT about race. This is about a criminal urban, entitlement class that is quick to anger and already prone to violence, and as we have already seen, WILL prey on others in times of civil unrest, if for no other reason than simply because they can and get away with it because its a riot.. This has already happened! Do you realize that? The fact that they happen to be composed of mostly black youth is beside the point, in the initial outset of the rioting.

I know you wanna consider yourself open minded and everything... and part of that is the joy from looking down your nose and being able to proclaim someone as being "a racist", since that allows you to feel superior to them... But you are whistling past the graveyard.

You tell others to "examine history".... Have you?

Well said mudskipper. Political correctness is rampant in today's world.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    I'm too old and out of shape to run. I'm just going to have to compensate with superior and overwhelming firepower.

Upham... Get some ammo.... ( learned from that)

Dogabutila

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2010
    Actually I'm waiting for the riots if Obama loses the next election. Somehow I don't think the peaceful revolutions we have had will be so peaceful.

There is one of those meme picture things floating around. Basically it's a hypothetical picture of Obama losing and pulling a Samuel L Jackson in avengers and being all "I recognize you all voted me out but I've elected to ignore it because its a dumb ass decision."

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Pray for the best, prepare for the worst. Luck favors the prepared.

Get to know and support your local police, consider joining their auxliary, reserve or participate in any program they offer.

There are a few of you that I have already extended an olive branch too, and several others here that I might be willing to loan a chainsaw if a tree hit your house.

My concern for our country is founded in fact, but measured with hopful optimism. I'm confident that many/most here are already much more prepared to outlast and rise above any storm. Stay safe, and stay in touch. :)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I don't have a pickup truck:innocent0

Got to hook up with Lx1x... make sure he puts sandbags on the bed of his truck. I'll supply the other required equipment.:D

He's only got a 6ft. bed on his truck, I have an 8ft. bed on my truck. It's also set up for a gooseneck. ;)

Of course, it's a Ford, so having to push it at some point in time may be a possibility... :o

MEGALUG

Aug 13, 2009
    Harford County
    Racist and unfounded article. Read between the lines, he's talking about a race war. Inner city thugs vs. deer hunters in suburbia? Are you kidding me? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, promoting this type of rhetoric.

Quick fact: There are more whites than blacks on food stamps, but his story doesn't have rural trailer dwellers as the bad guys, does it?

The author also completely ignores similar historical situations. (Recent history in Argentina, Ecuador, Zimbabwe, Greece, etc.) This all isn't theory, this stuff has happened before, and it doesn't look like the picture he's painting there. Loose the tin foil and study recent history.

Quick google search: found this...

As of June 2011 there were 45,183,931 people on food stamps. Of that 35% are white or 15,814,375 white people. 22% are African American, or 9,940,264 black people. Given that there are roughly 220,000,000 white people and roughly 40,000,000 African Americans in America, that comes out to just over 7% of white people are on food stamps, and just under 25% of African Americans are on food stamps. I hope this answers the question for everyone. The main story here is that far too many Americans, of all races, are on the government (taxpayer) dime.

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    He's only got a 6ft. bed on his truck, I have an 8ft. bed on my truck. It's also set up for a gooseneck. ;)

Of course, it's a Ford, so having to push it at some point in time may be a possibility... :o

We need two pickup trucks with four shooters each. You and Al get the crew served weapons.:D

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    Yeah! And they're always walking their dirty hippie feet on my lawn too!!

For realz though, bracken speciffically covered what you are saying in the essay.

of course if you looked at the video of the la riots, you certainly saw some old and some single mother's of 3 out and about. I'll post it again. Pay attention to the comments in the first part from the crowd.

"everything is free"
    "koreans own that m**********"
    "f da po-lice"
    "there's justice in america, but not for the blacks"

Am I the only one that saw that video and was waiting for one of those drivers to finally have ENOUGH and just start mowing down people trying to get out there?

Btw - Pretty entertaining read. I love how everyone thinks they know how it'll all go down.
    The reality is we have NO CLUE. Especially seeing as how no one has even mentioned the military and reserves being called in to suppress any uprising that would happen if the financial system did fall.
    We have 2,000 tanks sitting in the desert in Arizona - doesn't anyone think the government and military would have a heads up on something like the financial collapse and be prepared for it? Even if they weren't and it happened over night - I would venture to guess that they would enforce martial law or the sort.

I see a LOT OF TALK about all these bad subsets of people, but I don't see people talking about MOST of the population that wouldn't want to see their country go to shit. Say 70% of the people are generally good, or at least over 50%. That says to me that it would be hard for a generally less educated, less pre-incident prepared, and up against the good of society that doesn't wish to see their neighborhood, town, city, or state be destroyed by a minority.
    I just don't see it happening the same way a lot of you guys do. Especially the ones that think the minority in this country could overrun the overwhelming amount of "good" people just because there isn't food or money.
    If that was the case, everyone would be dead in some of these 3rd world countries.

Rock on :party29: Back to worrying about more imminent threats....

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    When people are hungry, civility is gone. People are only civil when their needs are met. There may be alliances in small groups, as it is a way (real or perceived) of getting their basic needs met. This is basic human psychology. People who need something will go out looking for it. If they can take it from someone who has it already, they will try to do so. People that have food will do all they can to protect it.

The police can only handle so much. If these things happen on a wide scale, the police are ill equipped to handle that. It is not a matter of training. It is a matter of logistics. Lacking the manpower to quell every riot/flash mob. Sure the military has drones etc. but they are not equipped to handle such widespread problems either. It will be difficult to tell who the enemy is, unless people are doing something right now.

I personally think this scenario is very possible.

This ^^^

Just a little FYI: When you see them stealing cell phones, big screen tv's, computers, and other expensive electronic gadgetry, somehow I don't get the impression that they're trying to feed themselves and/or their families. Catch my drift???

There are also a lot more whites than blacks in America. What are the percentages of each on food stamps? I don't know, I'm just asking.

When stores run low/run out of food, maggots will try and uprise and/or loot. They will be black, white, brown, yellow and maybe other colors. But they will all be maggots.

Eruby looks like Megalug came through. BTW, haven't heard much from ya' Megalug since our little episode with Miss Stinky RottenCrotch.:lol2:

Quick google search: found this...

As of June 2011 there were 45,183,931 people on food stamps. Of that 35% are white or 15,814,375 white people. 22% are African American, or 9,940,264 black people. Given that there are roughly 220,000,000 white people and roughly 40,000,000 African Americans in America, that comes out to just over 7% of white people are on food stamps, and just under 25% of African Americans are on food stamps. I hope this answers the question for everyone. The main story here is that far too many Americans, of all races, are on the government (taxpayer) dime.

Agreed, we're prepared, let's cut the funding and let the cards fall as they may. GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    OMG.. Asians on rooftops with shotguns and rifles.

Get off my rawn you dum plick!
    I feed you harrow points from my grock.
    You wanna piece of me? You wanna see hell? Lemme DRIVE....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom