• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    All media noise. There is a real report and it will be made public eventually. Anyone have any idea who the lead agency is?

Can't cite a source, but I've read a few places that the Feds stepped in quickly and an official report will be made public late Summer.

Why a case with no one to prosecute... even one involving so many kids whose families don't want to relive details... has not been opened up earlier? Who knows.

But I'm not someone who could believe that anyone in government would be capable of playing a false flag game with a bunch of kids just to push a political agenda, as some other posters have suggested. Sorry. Conspiracy theories are fun but let's not go there as a community. It's that kind of paranoid "the DHS are the next brownshirts" talk that gets us branded as extremists.

Of course I might be saying that just to keep myself off any new lists... :tinfoil:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Can't cite a source, but I've read a few places that the Feds stepped in quickly and an official report will be made public late Summer.

Why a case with no one to prosecute... even one involving so many kids whose families don't want to relive details... has not been opened up earlier? Who knows.

But I'm not someone who could believe that anyone in government would be capable of playing a false flag game with a bunch of kids just to push a political agenda, as some other posters have suggested. Sorry. Conspiracy theories are fun but let's not go there as a community. It's that kind of paranoid "the DHS are the next brownshirts" talk that gets us branded as extremists.

Of course I might be saying that just to keep myself off any new lists... :tinfoil:

Good question on the report. Not unusual for the report to take 6 mo. I agree on the conspiracy stuff. What happened happened. As far as cover up goes....no we will get
    The truth. But here is the thing, it will show that response time was such that a revolver could do the job... that's why the rush to pass bills, before the report is out. Not a delayed report but a rushed legislation.

ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    As a lot of veterans have stated; I took an oath to uphold the constitution when I enlisted and that oath hasn't changed. I suspect the Government realizes that there are millions of veterans in the USA that feel the same way, so if confiscation is attempted, it would probably be a very messy affair. To me, confiscation would mean the Government has every intention of indenturing all of us and raiding all bank accounts, corporate and citizen. I don't believe even the most left leaning people would like to experience the outcome of such a Government take over.

This ! +1:thumbsup:

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    Close, but not correct. The maker of the Zero was Fuji Heavy Industries which is now Subaru.

Ahh, Grasshoppah...u study moar!!!
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia...maybe not the last word like snopes, hee hee, but well respected in many circles.
    The context I referred to Was Zero Fighters @ Pearl Harbor Dec 7th 1941. Perhaps you have other information about some prior or past manufacturer at another place in time...otherwise, stand aside sir.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A6M_Zero

:party29:

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Close, but not correct. The maker of the Zero was Fuji Heavy Industries which is now Subaru.

I am not the authority on this but it is commonly reported that they were manufactured by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries. I don't know what that company may have morphed into later, etc., so for whatever it is worth...

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    If the Bill goes through as is and requires mandatory registration, this reason alone is why I'm debating on registering the 80% lower I just completed. Obviously it will never leave my house in fear of it getting taken but at least I will always have it in case I need it.

StickerLT

Jul 26, 2012
    Frederick County
    When will it come? Not sure, but it's one of their stated goals.

Just my opinion here... I think they need to stack the deck in the SCOTUS first. The next 2 appointments will be crucial. Then the real attack on the 2nd amendment will begin.

I think what we're seeing now has multiple purposes, such as registration, the demonization of guns and their owners, and baiting gun owners and 2a supporters into "acting ugly" as my Mother used to call it...all laying the groundwork for later.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    When will it come? Not sure, but it's one of their stated goals.

Just my opinion here... I think they need to stack the deck in the SCOTUS first. The next 2 appointments will be crucial. Then the real attack on the 2nd amendment will begin.

I think what we're seeing now has multiple purposes, such as registration, the demonization of guns and their owners, and baiting gun owners and 2a supporters into "acting ugly" as my Mother used to call it...all laying the groundwork for later.

No acting ugly. Fight for the senate. Hold the court and if all else fails push for constitutional
    Convention....

onthefarm

Jan 15, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Some of us believe that Sandy Hook was not consummated by one crazy kid and only one AR-15...that's al...and before you call me crazy, where is the trace data of the firearms used, the school surveillance video, the autopsies of the victims, etc? In 99% of mass shootings, you get that information in 2-3 days... What he long investigation and gag orders? There is no one to prosecute, right?:mad54:

Here is the detail that gets me. Why was Adam Lanza's hard disk destroyed so no data could be recovered? That just does not seem like something a crazy person would do. What was on that disk?

What happened to the person in the jail with the Aurora shooter who said an "evil therapist" told him to do it.

I don't see black helicopters everywhere, but since this thread went this way, I thought I would throw this out there as I do think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom