• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Its a little bit of both. The .40 is not as condusive to accuracy as 9mm due to the way it recoils and effects the shooter. Same principle as the accuracy advantage youll see from shooting low recoil .22 RF compaed to a 9mm.

The compact handguns arent a good measuring tool for accuracy due to the short sight radius.

.40 cal HK's and SIGS generally are very accurate.

I should have known......:sad20:

Joe, it's kinda' like using a 26" barrel 2.75" chamber skeet gun to bang a squirrel at 50+ yards. The squirrel just looks at ya', laughs out loud, runs off and tells his friends poking fun at that Elmer Fudd dude walking in the woods; compared to the same scenario utilizing a 28" or 30" modified to full choke and the squirrel's friends never see or hear of their squirrel buddy again.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008

Attachments

• manwhile in detroit.jpg
      manwhile in detroit.jpg
      53.8 KB · Views: 113

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Joe, it's kinda' like using a 26" barrel 2.75" chamber skeet gun to bang a squirrel at 50+ yards. The squirrel just looks at ya', laughs out loud, runs off and tells his friends poking fun at that Elmer Fudd dude walking in the woods; compared to the same scenario utilizing a 28" or 30" modified to full choke and the squirrel's friends never see or hear of their squirrel buddy again.

I get it now....:thumbsup:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Does switching to an 870 from a Mossberg 500 make me gay? Does this Remington make me look fat?

BTW, this pic was taken today. It's 80 degrees here. Suck it, snowbirds.

Attachments

• 2-18-11 025.jpg
      2-18-11 025.jpg
      93.3 KB · Views: 113

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    Does switching to an 870 from a Mossberg 500 make me gay? Does this Remington make me look fat?

Did you buy that car from my grandfather?:innocent0

I would say Mossberg FTW but you know a bit more about shotguns than I. I love my dad's old 16ga Mossberg and my 12ga 500 that I bought a couple years ago.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I have found that if I come across a thread I don't like, I don't read it. The mods can decide what's acceptable, and apparently they are Ok with it.. Apparently the only person with issues is you.

If you don't want to participate-don't. But coming in here and jumping folks over a long running thread and inside joke isn't winning you any friends.

Here's an idea-go start your own forum so you can hammer anyone you have a beef with. How's that?

:sad20:

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA

No the shirt makes you look gay, the fat makes you look fat, the Remington makes you look bald. :lol2:

Now, SUCK that!! :kicknuts:

Unspoken

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 11, 2010
    Ambassador of GA
    I have found that if I come across a thread I don't like, I don't read it. The mods can decide what's acceptable, and apparently they are Ok with it.. Apparently the only person with issues is you.

If you don't want to participate-don't. But coming in here and jumping folks over a long running thread and inside joke isn't winning you any friends.

Here's an idea-go start your own forum so you can hammer anyone you have a beef with. How's that?

:sad20:

lol You said beef to the guy bitching about gheyness.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Your gonna need someone else to chime in on that one. I really have no info on the ..357 SIG. It has never interested me due to its limited availibility in store shelves, and its high cost.

Its gonna be hard to get an honest answer because the .357 Fanboys are worse then the .40 and 10mm combined. Completely delusional.............

As I stated in a very early post, it's the transvestite of auto handgun calibers:lol2:

In all seriousness, it's not a bad caliber, I just don't like a bottlenecked handgun cartridges. And yes, it's not mainstream therefore high $$ for ammo:tdown:

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    Actually it's not the Remington but you should reconsider the pink shirt and shorts:D

Did you buy that car from my grandfather?:innocent0

No the shirt makes you look gay, the fat makes you look fat, the Remington makes you look bald. :lol2:

Wow, August just got clubbed.

It's all fun and games until someone gets clowned.

http://www.militaryreligiousfreedom.org/legalfiles/gates_letter_sept09/attach_1.pdf

Part II, item E: Hyper, Smokering, Huckleberry

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    Dude!

Messing with a guy holding a shotgun, even though they are wearing a pink shirt and short shorts is just bad ju-ju.

Ju-ju my eye....dude's holding a shotgun in 80 degree weather and I'll be shoveling snow in the morning, I'm really concerned. :rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom