• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Calengor

wishes he were spike
    Apr 13, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Shotgun Joe, you keep bragging about the weather down there and I'll have to send the tactical puppy to take you out. :lol2:

But, seriously, I'd rather it hovered in the 50-70 range all year long and I'd be happy.

Attachments

• P62689503.jpg
      P62689503.jpg
      64.6 KB · Views: 141

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Shotgun Joe, you keep bragging about the weather down there and I'll have to send the tactical puppy to take you out. :lol2:

But, seriously, I'd rather it hovered in the 50-70 range all year long and I'd be happy.

Not the tactical puppy! Anything but the Tactical Puppy.

Actually, today was unseasonably warm for here. Tomorrow, it's gonna be a more realistic 55 degrees. I think most of the week is gonna be hovering in the high 50s to the low 60s.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007

Brother that dog is so cool.... I actually borrowed one of the 1st photo's you posted of the dog wearing the Sordins and posted it on M4Carbine. :D:

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    I dont understand people who get bent about joking, if there wasnt any humor we would be fighting because everything is so dry and serious. Then people would be crying about the fighting and nasty tone of the forum. If you guys dont like humor, ask Don to make a forum rule, or simply GTFO. FWIW, you f-ing crybabies should pull the bug out of your @ss, but thats a personal decision. Some peoples @ssholes are so tight nothing could be removed from it.

In summary, newbs, veterans, who have problems with humor, or experienced members contributing...........

EAT ME!

Tell us how you really feel! :lol2:

Have you went out and bought your 40 S&W yet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom