• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    aha! EXCELLENT! I was worried about the snow and didn't want to drive, but was worried about looking like a jerk.

Still coming for the rifle, guess just on a different day

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    If you get yours ahead of me, please post pics and your impression of it.

Will do. I checked out one that my friend owned, fit and finish was nice. It wasn't the same quality as the Czechpoint vz58's. I know century is hit or miss but the all the CAI rifles that I have have had zero problems, maybe I'm lucky haha. I think the vz2008's are good deal for a milled rifle especially with 5 mags included.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Will do. I checked out one that my friend owned, fit and finish was nice. It wasn't the same quality as the Czechpoint vz58's. I know century is hit or miss but the all the CAI rifles that I have have had zero problems, maybe I'm lucky haha. I think the vz2008's are good deal for a milled rifle especially with 5 mags included.

They are also half the priceof a Czechpoint! (though this makes me want the real deal)

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    I plan to if a fairly priced Czechpoint crosses my gaze. Plus maybe an extra VZ2008 to boot.

This is good policy

I'm going to get this one from Duffy's to complement my Czechpoint rifle.

It'll be nice to be able to get a muzzle device of my choice on and off!

Also, the extra mags are going to be a great addition to the cache. My old rifle came with three mags. Two with plastic floorplates, and one that came in the gun packed in the box that appeared to be surplus. Also, this one I don't have to CONVERT to a folder, as this one comes the way I like them already.

That folder is one of the nicest folding stocks ever IMHO

bigd1979

Sep 26, 2013
    hagerstown
    These are great guns I bought a czeckpoint years ago from hafers and it is one of my favorite and go to guns very light and accurate and runs flawlessly

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    This is good policy

I'm going to get this one from Duffy's to complement my Czechpoint rifle.

It'll be nice to be able to get a muzzle device of my choice on and off!

Also, the extra mags are going to be a great addition to the cache. My old rifle came with three mags. Two with plastic floorplates, and one that came in the gun packed in the box that appeared to be surplus. Also, this one I don't have to CONVERT to a folder, as this one comes the way I like them already.

That folder is one of the nicest folding stocks ever IMHO

yeah so now I feel the need for a Czechpoint:D

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I find it so funny how before 10/1 if you mentioned the Vz-58 most people here would have no idea what you are talking about. Now that it has passed the Vz-58 has become the new hot thing around here since AK's are banned.

FIREHAWK

SPEAK ENGLISH
    Oct 3, 2008
    TOWSON
    I find it so funny how before 10/1 if you mentioned the Vz-58 most people here would have no idea what you are talking about. Now that it has passed the Vz-58 has become the new hot thing around here since AK's are banned.

it was always a gun that I couldn't figure out how to explain to the wife that I needed it since I had an AK. then I sold my ak with the intentions of upgrading it later but sb281 happened. now its like a gift from the gun gods and she can't say shit about it because she knows I can't buy an AK anymore. I passed by them countless times at PA gun shows and even thought I will just hide it for a few days and tell her some mechanic came into our shop and sold it to me for $100 not knowing what he had:cool16:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom