• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    The Times is running a boatload of anti Tea Party letters every day still.

They're running them because that's what they're getting. Probably a letter-writing campaign. The CCT's editorial stance is definitely left of center, but they've always printed my letters. Folks who were there at the meeting should write in to present counterweight.

I wasn't there, though I did write to the entire CC D Central Committee (my party :lol:) asking every one of them what the hell was going on with my party trying to block someone from attending the meet & greet. The two who replied to me denied that it was a party thing (one of them actually agreed that it was a poor move for party leadership), but rather a personal dispute between Michelle Jefferson (Tea Party) and the DB from the committee, Don West.

If you do write to the Times, don't be surprised to hear from Jim Lee (Editor), who might challenge you on "facts" in your letter if he disagrees with them, and who might correct your grammar and sentence structure. But he'll print them, especially if you offer first-hand observations of the meeting.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    I'm planning on being there to tell him what I think of him and his responses to me during the last session.

I have NO representation since the gerrymandering.

He is not welcome in MY (his "new") District.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    I'm here outside waiting for SNI. Bring popcorn!

Actually, they had the popcorn there already. The floor show was much more entertaining at the college event. But Mopar apparently had his own show, I miss all the good stuff.:lol:

I bet Arcamm could slingshot a paintball onto VH's front door from his porch! "Welcome to the neighborhood, Chris!" And, now I know where Shooter's Discount is. I was gong to stop by before, but I checked the schedule and found out they're closed on Monday. I think Lou should arrange for a delivery on a Monday, and ask UPS to get the neighbors to sign for it.:D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    And, now I know where Shooter's Discount is. I was gong to stop by before, but I checked the schedule and found out they're closed on Monday. I think Lou should arrange for a delivery on a Monday, and ask UPS to get the neighbors to sign for it.:D

No phuking way!!!!!!!!!! It get's delivered directly to me or doesn't get delivered at all.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I wonder why Van Hollen seems to think he needs the State Police security detail. I stayed until the end yesterday and finally got to talk to him after all the political butt kissing and photo ops were over. I got the distinct impression that he did not want to talk with me for very long. There were some really stupid people there and one of them was telling me about how murder is now legal in Florida. I guess some believe that people should be tried in the court of public opinion, manipulated by the media in their search for sensationalism and ratings, instead of trial by jury. I was tempted to go over and tell the guy with the Obama/Biden pin, " I just wanted to let you know that someone put an Obama pin on your shirt and I didn't want you walk around looking like an idiot.".:stupid:

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I wonder why Van Hollen seems to think he needs the State Police security detail. I stayed until the end yesterday and finally got to talk to him after all the political butt kissing and photo ops were over. I got the distinct impression that he did not want to talk with me for very long. There were some really stupid people there and one of them was telling me about how murder is now legal in Florida. I guess some believe that people should be tried in the court of public opinion, manipulated by the media in their search for sensationalism and ratings, instead of trial by jury. I was tempted to go over and tell the guy with the Obama/Biden pin, " I just wanted to let you know that someone put an Obama pin on your shirt and I didn't want you walk around looking like an idiot.".:stupid:

Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom