• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Is that permitted, or must all students be rendered defenseless to avoid discouraging criminals?

UMCP Code of Student Conduct

UMUC Code of Student Conduct

Conspicuously absent from the list are hands and feet (bearing arms is thankfully protected by the constitution, but there is no mention of legs):

Party of Science

I was going for plausible deniability, Thanks. If you do not know it is wrong when you do it you cannot be convicted of it right? wait that is a Hillary/Comey agreement, my bad.

bjmsam

The Skeptic

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    His vote was not counted when they found out his Green card had been denied...he was exported last week.

Source: Laurel Leader, pp. 69, C Section, 1Oct16.

Lew--Ranger63

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    And to think when I was in college and not even ROTC, we had rifle class in phys ed and carried real rifles to the underground range under the gym.

In 1959 I was one of 600+ in ROTC in college; we had 2900 total students and ROTC was mandatory for the first two years. We had a M1 Garand for every ROTC student.

Today IUP has over 14,000 students and the ROTC program consists of about 125 students the last time I checked. It's a shell of a program and not sure they are even allowed to view a pic of a rifle or a grenade.

I went on to become an Infantry officer and a dual rated aviator and retired in 1984. I would NOT repeat that career pattern after being fed the lies associated with Vietnam, witnessing the death of friends and cohorts and the slaughter of millions in that f...., needless war.

Lew--Ranger63
    US Army (Ret-'84)

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I was looking forward to seeing how triggered the leftist students would get. Oh well, Milo is going to be here at GMU in Fairfax tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom