• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Hot off the press 25 minutes ago.

If you have been watching the New Jersey anti Bruen cases you know NJ wrote a letter to the Judge yesterday threatening to go over her head. Bad Move! Here is the Judge's response:

Link to his report on the letter New Jersey wrote that the judge is responding to:

Last edited:

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Never get tired of seeing these developments!

Hard to fathom the incompetence of the anti-2A lawyers!

Easy to watch as fight moves from court of public opinion (corrupt media and mindless masses) to court of law.

Let the spankings continue!

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I hope some of the MDS lawyers will give some insight into how the legal community views something like this.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Well, there’s nothing worse than an irritated bumb!

i guess it’s interesting to see the state actually in a hurry these days. all those years where delay played in their favor, it’s something they ain’t use to.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    New Jersey is paving the way to abolishing these sensitive area arguments once and for all.

I’m sure MoCo is watching and MGA is wondering what to say do now.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    What is particularly sensitive about most of the restricted places, other than they are required by law to make themselves defenseless?

These laws might be better described as "sensitive feewings" restrictions, imposed irrationally and arbitrarily by people with sensitive feelings in order to impose the greatest burden possible on law abiding people who exercise their rights.

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    New Jersey is paving the way to abolishing these sensitive area arguments once and for all.

I’m sure MoCo is watching and MGA is wondering what ti do now.

Unfortunately, I suspect MoCo and the MGA don't really give a $hit what happens in New Jersey, they will proceed with their anti-2A plans knowing full well that they will eventually get smacked down. But until that smack down happens, they know that the folks fighting these laws will be forced to expend time and money in legal fees having the laws repealed and MoCo and the MGA will just spend even more of their constituents money (tax dollars) to defend these laws for as long as they can get away with it. As usual, the Tax Payers get to pay for both ends of the fight.

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Panic leads to unwise decisions. It's good to see the other side panic.

As the pendulum begins its return swing...

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Unfortunately, I suspect MoCo and the MGA don't really give a $hit what happens in New Jersey, they will proceed with their anti-2A plans knowing full well that they will eventually get smacked down. But until that smack down happens, they know that the folks fighting these laws will be forced to expend time and money in legal fees having the laws repealed and MoCo and the MGA will just spend even more of their constituents money (tax dollars) to defend these laws for as long as they can get away with it. As usual, the Tax Payers get to pay for both ends of the fight.
    It’s amazing how much effort they put into it…

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Well like he said, sometimes you get spanked and like Dogmeat said, taxpayers keep paying. Am I correct in thinking that, like pro 2A cases have been forced to do as well, they will keep trying until presented to the proper judge/district/etc. If the MGA does not attempt the same thing its like not going to work one day, they are paid to do this! Soros $ + Soros demand = we have to work today. When the smoke clears there is always a group left counting their dollars.

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    OMG he goes on and on and on as if he's making his standard hourly rate!! Spit it out, counselor. I don't have 37 minutes for you to draw it out!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    These videos suck. I’d rather just read an article that clearly explains it. The guy loves to hear himself talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I think the guy could spend an hour answering a question that just requires a simple yes or no.

Kind of like that Nutnfancy person.

I think that's part of the shtick, everyone knows it's awful/cringe but you just can't resist hovering your mouse pointer over their clickbait thumbnail

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    68 times before I turned it off. It clearly loves the sound of his own wimpy voice

These videos suck. I’d rather just read an article that clearly explains it. The guy loves to hear himself talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the guy could spend an hour answering a question that just requires a simple yes or no.

Kind of like that Nutnfancy person.

I think that's part of the shtick, everyone knows it's awful/cringe but you just can't resist hovering your mouse pointer over their clickbait thumbnail

I was just about to post this. Even when he finally did say the most important thing, it took him 30+ seconds to get to it. The first few videos of his that I saw, I cut him some slack, but now I fast forward through much just to find the punch line.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    OMG he goes on and on and on as if he's making his standard hourly rate!! Spit it out, counselor. I don't have 37 minutes for you to draw it out!

Honestly, I have been wondering if ^that^ is why a Mod on another gun forum buckled to another (gun owning) member “reporting” my posting Mr. Smith’s videos as “political” and not worthy of being in the “gun control” forum where I’ve been posting them … (I got a public “warning” from the Mod and Mr. Smith’s videos were moved to the “politics” section. Smh …)

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    Yeah, I agree. I hate spending 10 minutes of time, or more, for 30 seconds of information. One solution is for folks who do listen to give the rest of us a good synopsis of the primary points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom