• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShoreShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 27, 2013
    If I was running for public office I think I'd pretty much keep my mouth shut about guns (and same sex marriage). It's a no win situation.

Maryland has many more pressing issues to address besides guns.

The fact that he realizes that the personel at MSP are key more that proclaiming he can "veto" SB281 (which he can't) tells me he has a realistic approach on the issue.

:thumbsup:

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    If I was running for public office I think I'd pretty much keep my mouth shut about guns (and same sex marriage). It's a no win situation.

Maryland has many more pressing issues to address besides guns.

The fact that he realizes that the personel at MSP are key more that proclaiming he can "veto" SB281 (which he can't) tells me he has a realistic approach on the issue.

I don't know that I would shut up per se, I'd link everything back to the economy. If you care about same sex marriage, then we need a strong economy so that people have the choice to stay in Maryland, rather than move to one of the 49 states generating jobs faster than Maryland. Employers offer better health care (Hobby Lobby) when workers are in demand, and employees have a choice. Insofar as guns, Baltimore has an economic development problem, not a gun laws are too lax problem, and Virgina on its worst day in the worst place does not have the problems Baltimore does. Maybe people care about social issues, maybe they don't, but I think they care about economic uncertainty more than social issues, because its all irrelevant if you don't have a job. But that's just my opinion.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    I am glad you all were able to speak with him and relay his views. I have certainly learned a lot from his change Maryland campaign also. We really need to spread the message to those that will listen.

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Fundraiser Results

140820 fundraiser hogan introduction.jpg

140820 Fundriaser room picture.jpg

140820 Fundariser Reilly waterman hogan adams schuh.jpg

All,

We had a great night last night and it was very informative for Larry Hogan, Diana Waterman (MD GOP Chairwoman) and Steve Schuh. We had a lot of weapon enthusiasts show up and approximately 20% of the 100 people were democrats. No one burst into flames and no one argued. The party saw that my run in District 32 is being supported by the people and that we can win together. I want to thank everyone from here and the clubs for attending. It was tremendous and after Nov we will take this fight to them.

Tim Walters
    waltersdistrict32@gmail.com
    waltersfor32.com
    Facebook: Citizens for Tim Walters

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters
    Treasurer: Brittany Kohler

Attachments

• 140820 hogan degraw waterman schuh.jpg
      140820 hogan degraw waterman schuh.jpg
      58.4 KB · Views: 251

Ragnar

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2013
    Berkeley Springs, WV
    Thanks for the report. I agree with the tactic of keeping a low profile on 2A issues and I'm glad to hear that in a private conversation, he is willing to express his views.

To those who doubt his sincerity, you have two choices, Brown and Hogan. On what planet is Brown the better 2A candidate?

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Another Way

Thanks for the report. I agree with the tactic of keeping a low profile on 2A issues and I'm glad to hear that in a private conversation, he is willing to express his views.

To those who doubt his sincerity, you have two choices, Brown and Hogan. On what planet is Brown the better 2A candidate?

There is another way. Vote the lawmakers in that understand and know the constitution and believe governance is about servant leadership, commincations and keeping faith with the whole. Let us change the laws and create laws that make sense and are not frivolous.

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” Abraham Lincoln

Citizens for Tim Walters

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    We will be like New Jersey in 2 years if you don't help these guys

This is it guys. Tim Walters and Larry Hogan need your help. Send them a check, volunteer a day or two of your time to help their campaign. We all got out there for the 2A day and the Hearings in Annapolis. This is just as important. You can make a difference by helping to get these guys elected. If we don't help them, we are going to be just like New Jersey within two years.

If you don't help these guys, you are guaranteed that things will be even worse under Brown and Ulman. Ulman is my county executive. Howard county is a sanctuary county, we have high taxes, speed cameras all over the place and have more nanny laws than you can think of. Spending is no object with either Ulman or Brown. Brown and Ulman hate guns, so you can count on your rights being infringed on even further if Frosh is the MD Attorney General.

I have met Tim Walters and Larry Hogan twice. We need to get behind these guys. We lost two of our strongest advocates in the last election. It doesn't matter if Tim is not in your district. We need an advocate in the House of Delegates. Now please go to his website and help him by donating your time or money if you can. Its up to you. Are you going to help do something now while you can or wait and complain later, when your rights have been taken away along with more taxes from your paycheck?

Please support:

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

and Larry Hogan.

Thank you!

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    My co-host/partner in crime - http://www.roger446.com - (who's running for dist. 46 delegate) has met with him to pretty much give me the same feedback OP has posted.

Our groups exchanged info/brochures to help spread knowledge with our people who have feet on the ground doing the door to door bit.

10269430_734725233255225_507014956221283078_n.jpg

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    This is it guys. Tim Walters and Larry Hogan need your help. Send them a check, volunteer a day or two of your time to help their campaign. We all got out there for the 2A day and the Hearings in Annapolis. This is just as important. You can make a difference by helping to get these guys elected. If we don't help them, we are going to be just like New Jersey within two years.

If you don't help these guys, you are guaranteed that things will be even worse under Brown and Ulman. Ulman is my county executive. Howard county is a sanctuary county, we have high taxes, speed cameras all over the place and have more nanny laws than you can think of. Spending is no object with either Ulman or Brown. Brown and Ulman hate guns, so you can count on your rights being infringed on even further if Frosh is the MD Attorney General.

I have met Tim Walters and Larry Hogan twice. We need to get behind these guys. We lost two of our strongest advocates in the last election. It doesn't matter if Tim is not in your district. We need an advocate in the House of Delegates. Now please go to his website and help him by donating your time or money if you can. Its up to you. Are you going to help do something now while you can or wait and complain later, when your rights have been taken away along with more taxes from your paycheck?

Please support:

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

and Larry Hogan.

Thank you!

I agree 100%, but please don't forget to include Terry Lynn DeGraw in that mix. She is fighting a huge uphill battle in 31A. She spent the evening tonight knocking on doors in Brooklyn Park. This district was created to give the democrats another seat in the legislature.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Conservative/ libertarian voters are by nature skeptical.

Being high profile for 2A garrenties a loss in a statewide election.

2A voters in Md have been burned before by "Trust me" .

But with all that said the time and place to debate over a high profile 2A candidate was back in the primary. In our prsent two horse race to the finish , the choice is clear.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Yeah, I was hoping to see you there, since you're in the neighborhood...

OH, and something I think I missed mentioning.

I got to talk with Sen. Ed Reilly for a bit, and thank him for all he does on our behalf. He's pretty ticked at how things have gone down these past few years, and is really working hard to get good people elected this time around.

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    It's simple, we all know what to expect from Brown right?! So Larry Hogan is our only hope.

I must agree. If Brown wins, we get 4 more years just like the past 8. On the other hand, we could benefit from a Hogan win. Given the choice of Brown or Hogan, I gotta go with Hogan.

eodtim

Mar 9, 2014
    Linthicum, MD
    Checking in

All,

I appreciate the buzz that is growing for my candidacy. I vow to not let you down and fight for ALL of the right things (Constitution is pretty clear). With that said we are a grass roots campaign and need all the help we can get. That includes the dreaded donations but I also need help with stuffing envelopes, walking in parades, walking neighborhoods to drop off literature (we have a list so this is not cold), setting up meetings with people, assisting in fundraisers, GETTING SIGN LOCATIONS, and setting up precincts.

There is a lot going on and I am doing this for us. Please reach out to me, my information is below.

Two other candidates I am imploring you also to support are my good friends Terry DeGraw in District 31A (Brooklyn Park and North Glen Burnie) and Wes Adams (AACO States Attorney). Both are great candidates for all having the same believes as us.

All politics is local and its starts here and now. Thank you all for the kind words. Reach out to me and I WILL contact you. I love to talk issues and our future. I only ask given it is now 70 days out from the general election that when I come to talk to you invite some others please. Time is getting tight. During the day I run a $40M program that supports the Army (we are growing jobs). So time is fast becoming my most precious resource. With a growing team that means I can spend all of it talking with voters.

Again thanks. I have posted a volunteer form for those interested.

Tim Walters
    waltersfor32.com

Citizens for Tim Walters

Attachments

• MD Shooters Volunteer form.docx
      72.5 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar