• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    If this is the same guy I'm thinking of I remeber him at the piksville armory gun shows from when I was a kid. He was always there same spot and same stuff. As I got older i looked to see what he had but never actually met the man. But I do remember seeing him at EVERY show.

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Well according to the earlier posts, the rumors of his retiring weren't true and irritated him. When I went to Timonium last fall, I saw his setup but a lady was running it and she said he was slowing down a bit and she was running that show that day for him.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    His stuff was a t Timonium last weekend, I saw a top hat on the table, but did not see him.

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    You couldn't beat Skip's selection of targets and rolls of orange target dots :thumbsup: I heard from Frank someone bought his business but don't carry the orange target dots any longer and have not been able to find another source for the orange target dots ................

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    He was at the last HoCo show. He seems to be showing up less often these days. Perhaps it is more of a semi- retirement.

Heck, he was very old when I used to see him at all the shows in the early 90s.

And he is now 20 years older. :)

RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    You couldn't beat Skip's selection of targets and rolls of orange target dots :thumbsup: I heard from Frank someone bought his business but don't carry the orange target dots any longer and have not been able to find another source for the orange target dots ................

Pretty sure Wal-Mart carries them.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Skip is back in business! I saw him on Friday 3/28 in the third room, at the right rear, at the 2,000 table show at The Oaks, PA, this weekend. Bought some targets from him. Selling targets, cleaning supplies, his usual stuff. Not wearing the black top hat, but a Cat in the Hat red and white striped hat this time.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Skip is back in business! I saw him on Friday 3/28 in the third room, at the right rear, at the 2,000 table show at The Oaks, PA, this weekend. Bought some targets from him. Selling targets, cleaning supplies, his usual stuff. Not wearing the black top hat, but a Cat in the Hat red and white striped hat this time.

Yup, i thought i had seen him there in the corner. same red and white hat on today.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

Top Hat does the LEOSA qualification course for the LEOs in southeast NJ. My cousin is a retire NJSP Lt. He talked to him during the winter and was told the he would be back at the shows this year. I guess the red and white hat means "the cat in the hat" came back. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom