• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    I am pulling for the Camp Director, he just sits back and shoots his ass off in every competition with any weapon. Never says anything derogatory to anyone else and to me is the epitome of good sportsmanship. Jake, tool from the beginning and was glad he puss'd out cause he couldn't take the pressure of being at the bottom, worse yet, the worst shooter in the competition.

mdshooterguy2820

Aug 26, 2011
    Joppa, MD
    +1 I would like to see Dustin and Gary in the final. I was kinda sad to see Phil go today. I don't like Big Mike coming back because he already was eliminated. I don't really have an idea what would be right, but I don't like it either.

SKIP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2009
    Glenwood/Glenelg
    Jake and Mike had many altercations on the show. Jake's departure gave Mike new life. I hope Mike wins just to piss Jake off because without his bad sportsmanship Mike was history.

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    I am pulling for the Camp Director, he just sits back and shoots his ass off in every competition with any weapon. Never says anything derogatory to anyone else and to me is the epitome of good sportsmanship. Jake, tool from the beginning and was glad he puss'd out cause he couldn't take the pressure of being at the bottom, worse yet, the worst shooter in the competition.
    :thumbsup: The guy is so humble. He shoots the best score, but all he has to say about his performance is, 'I had a lot of fun, that was really cool!' I really like him. He's the example that everyone should strive to be like on a daily basis!

Jake Went Out Like A Whiny Beeyatch!!!!

And it was hilarious to see his twitter @JakeZweig.

The dude is delusional and basically said "hey, they can't control me with BS tv"

yeah, no one can make you quit and leave the competition but you. What type of SEAL was he?

And what is he telling his wife, his friends and the students he coaches????

What type of enabling assholes has he surrounded himself with that he feels he can hold his head high after this?

and supposedly he's a motivational speaker too?

I would not let my kid be coached by loser who makes poor excuses like Jake.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    yeah, no one can make you quit and leave the competition but you. What type of SEAL was he?

Most likely not a full fledged one...........partial training maybe because the very core of their training is to make them quit. I don't buy it, TV all over this crap, enjoy the guns, experts and shots.....the drama is ******** and they're ALL getting a chunk of change.

new_shooter

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2010
    I like Dustin. But then I like all the remaining competitors. It's all win from here out, as far as I can see.

Relief for all that Jake has left. Possibly for him, too. There are skills in that man, but there's a lot of BS in his head getting in his way. Can't nobody fix that but himself, though.

Sep 20, 2011
    Dundalk
    Your all crazy, jake is a badass! I was surprised to see mike get eliminated but if I were competing I would be sending him and jake to elimination every chance I got. They were my favorites from the start.

cyclrcr

Pronounced as cycleracer
    Oct 24, 2008
    Joppa
    Jake just set one of the worst examples of the Navy, the Naval Academy, and the SEALs.

Dustin's got my vote. Just like the rest of you are saying plus if you remember he was one of the first in the elimination challenges for the blue team. They all voted for him because they thought he wouldn't hold up since he hasn't been in competitions nor the military. Damn did he prove them wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom