• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I have to agree with all of you, I think Dustin is going to win it all. He was my long shot in the beginning, I would have never guessed that he would have shot so well at the beginning of the season.

Last edited:
    Sep 20, 2011
    Dundalk
    I wouldn't take kool aid from dustin

Attachments

• images-2.jpeg
      images-2.jpeg
      8.1 KB · Views: 206
    • images.jpeg
      images.jpeg
      6.6 KB · Views: 174

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    wow, gary didn't do so hot....how about those groups from dustin in practice....niiiice. Holy balls! dustin rocked that big crane ride thing

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    QUOTE=Mason-Dixon Baseball;1229271]I think this season's gun choices are going to be too ridiculous... I mean, have you ever shot a Gatling gun or Hotchkiss gun for practice--- that's artillery- not marksmanship.... and relying too much on chance, not skill....

I also think the show should have some celebrities on it to increase interest--- Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin, Brett Favre, etc.... make them team captains with their winnings going to charity.... or just have them as a regular contestant......[/QUOTE]

sarah palin is WAY TOO ANNOYING to have on TV again. favre would whine, and nugent would be awesome! id love to see pelosi behind a 20mm rifle. maybe see tom brady cry about the recoil of a 22lr :lol2:

new_shooter

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2010
    The show is so much better without the reality drama.:thumbsup:

Mood in the house seemed dramatically different. (Or rather, different due to non-drama.) VERY welcome. Could just pay attention to the contests.

Mike seems very hot or cold. Tonight was a perfect example. A zero, followed by a cleared course.

Dustin just seems to be having the best time. He's still my favorite, but I'd still be happy for any of these finalists to win. Looking forward to the finale. :party29:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Anyone figure out if the christian camp dustin works at is thunder ranch or formerly blackwater?

Jack Ryan

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    People’s Republic of Maryland
    Last nights show was the best of the season IMO:

-life without Jake is good, I like Mikes enthusiasm, intensity, and love of the sport.

-the circular target array with the spinning shooting arm was unreal, and the gun was far out too!!!

-the reversed flying chair was the bomb too.

Lots of thought went into designing that stuff, real outside the box...much better than the rock throwing episode.:lol:

JOBU

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 14, 2010
    STALAG Montgomery
    QUOTE=Mason-Dixon Baseball;1229271] I mean, have you ever shot a Gatling gun or Hotchkiss gun for practice--- that's artillery- not marksmanship.... and relying too much on chance, not skill.....

I've shot this:

ciws.jpg

and I've shot this:

4082776292_6a0a309a4b_m.jpg

And that shit was not "chance" - my gun crews and I considered ourselves top-notch, accurate, VISUAL gunners! With the 5in, at 8,00yds, 3 rds to zero, and then you were D.E.A.D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom