• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount is set up at this show and we have all of our various Colt AR-15 HBAR models that we have in stock (New MT6601's, New MT6731's, New AR6721's, and the last of our LE trade AR6721's) well represented at this show plus a nice selection of handguns (9mm, 40, and 45), a coupla' revolvers, and some various long guns, mil surp included. Remember, cash gets you best price.

Beware, there are a few dealers there with frankengun AR's, be careful and make sure that you don't get sucked in to drinkin' their kool-aid.

BTW, the isles appear to be fairly wide so there shouldn't be much trouble moving about in the show.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Well, as luck would have it, I won't be making the show tomorrow. Seems like I injured my right heel while protecting my left knee today. For the folks that don't know, I'm having my left knee replaced on Monday.

Walking down the steps at the house, I felt a sharp pain in my right foot today. I hope this won't prevent the surgery from occurring on Monday.

I hope everyone finds their deals on at the show. Lou, it's okay to sell the 6 AR15 rifles I was going to buy from you! ;)

Jim Smith

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Way to support your local vendors.

Jim Smith

Don't be so quick to judge, Mr. Smith. There's many ways to support the local guys than to go to the Timonium Gun/Knife/Jerky show. Last week I bought a shotgun from Bollinger's and when picking it up dropped off my Colt .45 for cerakoting. That's $500 of business to an IP so I don't feel your comments are warranted.....

and best wishes with your upcoming surgery.

Last edited:

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Excuse my ignorance, but as a Delaware resident can I buy a long gun without a Delaware FFL?

Legally, you can purchase any long gun from a neighboring state just like you were in your state of residence. Just so long as YOUR state does not find the gun illegal. So a MD resident can't go to VA and buy an AK47 rifle.

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware
    Legally, you can purchase any long gun from a neighboring state just like you were in your state of residence. Just so long as YOUR state does not find the gun illegal. So a MD resident can't go to VA and buy an AK47 rifle.

Thank you. I did finally find that information on the Delaware Code website.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Was planning on going to the Oaks Show but the wife decided I was doing yard work instead. Got a break and stopped over at Timonium. Half empty, a few dozen attendees, many of the vendors complaining on how slow things were and hoping for the day to end. Certainly no bargains on ammo .22LR was avail but pricey. Some C &R incl Sino-Soviet SKSs for $475 and an Albanian for $575, but otherwise very, very sad for me.

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware
    Was planning on going to the Oaks Show but the wife decided I was doing yard work instead. Got a break and stopped over at Timonium. Half empty, a few dozen attendees, many of the vendors complaining on how slow things were and hoping for the day to end. Certainly no bargains on ammo .22LR was avail but pricey. Some C &R incl Sino-Soviet SKSs for $475 and an Albanian for $575, but otherwise very, very sad for me.

Agreed. Paid my $8 dollars, used the bathroom and was out in less than an hour. Very sad.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Lol, I said hey to the old man too & he threw something at me! I had a good time there, picked up some CZ, Tok & Mauser ammo, & a box of flares.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Definitely had the time today to say "hi" to everyone and even get a few selected people in my razzle ball sights for a few razzle ball missle launches, 100% target hit ratio.:D

j h smith missed his opportunity. LOL

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Definitely had the time today to say "hi" to everyone and even get a few selected people in my razzle ball sights for a few razzle ball missle launches, 100% target hit ratio.:D

j h smith missed his opportunity. LOL

I thought about the thousands of people walking through the 3 foot wide aisles and with everything else going on, I thought it best I didn't make that trip.

Imagine what tomorrow will be like after about noon. (Ravens @1pm and Orioles @3:30pm)

If I'd only known. ;)
    Jim Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom