• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Probably too high at the show. But one never knows.

I find Freedom Munitions to be the best all around ammo supplier. I'm sure others will have their own opinion. But a chance of finding great deals on ammo at a gun show is really slim to none and slim left town.

I wish you luck, hope to see everyone at the show on Saturday morning. I'll probably be standing around talking to Lou around noon time. That is if we can keep him awake...

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'm going to try and be there between 10 and 11. I'm sure I'll see a few of you there. I'll probably try to hang out around Lou's tables about noon time.

See ya there!

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I'm going to try and be there between 10 and 11. I'm sure I'll see a few of you there. I'll probably try to hang out around Lou's tables about noon time.

See ya there!

Lou's table is always a magnet for MDS folk. :D

Probably going to get there early tomorrow since we have stuff to do in the afternoon. I'll be the short guy with an O's hat and a gaggle of kids in tow, most likely :D

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Lou's table is always a magnet for MDS folk. :D

Probably going to get there early tomorrow since we have stuff to do in the afternoon. I'll be the short guy with an O's hat and a gaggle of kids in tow, most likely :D

Especially when a certain person brings Brownies....

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD

See ya there!

Watch out cuz that Lou guy bites! I'll be the guy there around noonish that's getting lovingly insulted by Lou. Oh wait, that wouldn't narrow it down! :D

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Finished setting up this afternoon, and looks like a decent selection of vendors even saw one I've never seen at the shows before. Should be interesting. We have lots of inventory for the show including a whole buncha C&R guns!! Mosin's, Mauser's,Enfields,SKS's,K31's and 2 nice H&R Arms M1 Garands.

Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    Finished setting up this afternoon, and looks like a decent selection of vendors even saw one I've never seen at the shows before. Should be interesting. We have lots of inventory for the show including a whole buncha C&R guns!! Mosin's, Mauser's,Enfields,SKS's,K31's and 2 nice H&R Arms M1 Garands.

Ohhhh, C&R, me likes. I'm always on the prowl for SAAs, but specifically looking for a nice Winchester tomorrow. I'll prob try to open the place.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Just a quick question about MSI and the show this weekend. Is MSI going to have a table at the Timonium Gun Show?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Watch out cuz that Lou guy bites! I'll be the guy there around noonish that's getting lovingly insulted by Lou. Oh wait, that wouldn't narrow it down! :D

Well I could narrow it down for you sweetie cakes, you'll be the only one at noon getting a nice dose of the famous Louie Lovin' Lotion......:D

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount has one of it's best, if not the best gun show display that we've had in a loooooooong time, meaning in the past few years. We have many different types and brands of AR10's and AR15's including today's fresh shipment of newly acquired Colt AR6721 HBAR's. Some really nice new and used handguns, even some ol' Lugers, Webleys, Stars, and a few others that are C&R, therefore HQL exempt. Long guns include some C&R's that we haven't had at a show before such as a Ljungman, U.S. 03A4 snipers with one having an M73B1 scope, and SKS's. Also some new shotties, and other recent used rifles that are really nice. Remember that cash or check gets our best price so use your other forms of payment elsewhere. Got that Lone Ranger (or what ever screen name you're using now:lol2:)???

BTW, this isn't me saying this ^^^ about Shooters Discount's display as being one of the best we've had in years, I'm merely relaying what others have indicated to me before I left the building this afternoon after I set up.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    well....damn since i cant go, i will be expecting some detailed reports.:D

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Apparently the Carlisle show is this weekend too. Anyone familiar with it? I've been going to Timonium for as long as I can remember...so I know what to expect. For whatever reason, I've never made it to Carlisle...and I'm wondering what I've been missing. I can only do one. Would it be worth the drive (probably an hour longer than Timonium) to check it out, or should I just go with what I know? I'm not looking for anything in particular...just looking to look...
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom