• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    I have addressed it directly. You are positioning yourself as an authority, but right in your opening slap-fest, you assert that the training required by the state in order to issue a permit doesn’t make the permit holder legal. You keep avoiding what an authority such as yourself should surely feel as an obligation: if you’re really pro 2A/CCW, why wouldn’t you share some details as to particulars facing thousands of your fellow state residents who are - despite their state-issued permits - actually in felony legal jeopardy?

You are 100% correct ... Maryland should be a SHALL ISSUE state. However, they still need to increase minimum training standards to get a CCW.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    You are 100% correct ... Maryland should be a SHALL ISSUE state. However, they still need to increase minimum training standards to get a CCW.

And that’s why you say my permit isn’t legal? Why are you avoiding such a simple question in response to your opening lecture?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake

Dblas was right, this guy is a BUTTER.

I believe in the second amendment BUT....

Maryland should be shall issue BUT......

I believe the average joe should be able to carry a gun BUT he's not like me so he needs more training.

For the love of all that is holy the mods will ban this troll, delete this thread and salt the digital space it occupied.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    Plenty of states have no “hands on” training requirements (outside of classroom) for CCW and are doing just fine... not to mention constitutional carry states with no training requirements what so ever... still doing fine

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    Plenty of states have no “hands on” training requirements (outside of classroom) for CCW and are doing just fine... not to mention constitutional carry states with no training requirements what so ever... still doing fine

So training is unimportant to you? You can just buy, load and carrying a firearm to protect yourself and others?

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    You didn't read it then.

You said: “The fact is that you can't take minimum basic training and be reliable, trustworthy and legal”

If the ”fact is” that the training the state requires before issuing the permit leaves permit holders carrying illegally, what do you suggest the permit actual means?

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    Who pulls your strings puppet? The MGA, MDA, Bloomberg? You’re no friend to the 2A that’s for sure.

I'm no puppet. Just nearly lifelong experienced and trained in shooting and carrying. How about you? Pretty sure I've made it clear that I'm a pro-2A and CCW. What's YOUR training and experience with firearms. Tell us all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom