• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    I have a feeling ol' Lev might be thinking about opening up a training center...or was...lol

Negative. I'm qualified but not interested. Who wants to be another training center operated by former a SEAL, Delta or retired cop? Not me. I'm more realistic. I'd rather attend a course conducted by a reputable person than teach one. How about you?

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Yes, but not while wearing my bike shorts.

You didn't read it then.

So training is unimportant to you? You can just buy, load and carrying a firearm to protect yourself and others?

I'm no puppet. Just nearly lifelong experienced and trained in shooting and carrying. How about you? Pretty sure I've made it clear that I'm a pro-2A and CCW. What's YOUR training and experience with firearms. Tell us all.

Then you have no idea of what the responsibility of owning, carrying and using a firearm means. I'm not saying you shouldn't do any of them ... just KNOW what your doing and prove it before you get behind a trigger.

I do. Both of them. Sometimes two extra mags.

A right to speak your opinion won't matter in a court of law. Even God can't help you there.

Andy still has my bullet in the property locker. MDShitters saw to that.

I’ve concluded that there is a significant amount of alcohol involved here.

QFT

giphy.gif

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    You know, we could have had a very nice conversation about the importance and value of training and instruction. But no. Instead we are lectured to, borderline incoherently at times, by someone who puts his training and knowledge above all us peons. Smug and self-righteous ******** from the elite.

safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    That is not supporting a Right. “Look at meeeee!!! I’m so trained!!!! I’m LEO!!!! Carry for life!!!”

You in your smugness wish to prevent huge swaths of the population from defending themselves. The single mother, or lower middle class father who don’t have the money to buy more than a HiPoint, and certainly don’t have the money for all your prescribed training. Don’t they deserve to defend themselves and their families.

Do me a favor, don’t EVER tell another soul you support the 2A because you don’t. You support guns in the hands of people who have the time and money for some nebulous training regimen and skills testing. It’s a poll tax.

Blow it out your well trained ass.

I owe you a f*cking beer.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County
    The person you are describing (” to be your backup? To protect you? Your family? Society?”) is law enforcement - or what is generally expected from law enforcement.

The first and only line Of defense that protects me and my family is me, not some other guy or even a police officer.

I understand what you mean, and I agree to an extent. Do you want someone without comprehensive training (and related laws) to be your backup? To protect you? Your family? Society?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You know, we could have had a very nice conversation about the importance and value of training and instruction. But no. Instead we are lectured to, borderline incoherently at times, by someone who puts his training and knowledge above all us peons. Smug and self-righteous ******** from the elite.

Yep. F&$k the poor who have a greater chance of needing to defend themselves but have no money for training

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    Negative. I'm qualified but not interested. Who wants to be another training center operated by former a SEAL, Delta or retired cop? Not me. I'm more realistic. I'd rather attend a course conducted by a reputable person than teach one. How about you?[/QUOTE

You're not qualified if this is your attitude in general...

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS

You're kinda right, to be honest. I apologize for that. I just get irked when the posts go from supporting 2A and CCW to a complete rant about "I can do whatever I want". My posts revolved around personal accountability and responsibility.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You should give it more credit than your (possible) lack of firearms training and experience.

Yeah, we get it....training and experience. You believe people don’t have a right to defend themselves without training and experience. Do you dread July 4th? I would think with that attitude reminders of freedom would irk you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom