• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Redneck, do you have any add-ons installed or maybe use a master password to access stored passwords in FF?

Add ons? I dont know crap about computers. I can turn it on, log in, and close it down. Thats about it. Only password I use is when I start my laptop other than that all passwords are usually saved on other websites, but one does not control them all.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Hmmm...I don't know if you did anything or not Don, but I've been good to go for the past 5 or 6 times now.

Nope, I did nothing. It has something to do with how some people's browsers are handling cookies, and it appears to be affecting less than a dozen users. I don't get it. I'm still working on an answer though.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I am having no issues.

IE 8 on Windows XP.

When I do have an issue, and it's rarely, it is from typing "mdshooters.com" or "www.mdshooters.com" into the browser. "www.marylandshooters.com" never gives me an issue.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    I am having no issues.

IE 8 on Windows XP.

When I do have an issue, and it's rarely, it is from typing "mdshooters.com" or "www.mdshooters.com" into the browser. "www.marylandshooters.com" never gives me an issue.

You mean mdshooters isnt your homepage shame on you:sad20:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I am having no issues.

IE 8 on Windows XP.

I thought you were a computer guy, what are you doing using IE?

firefox.jpg

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Anybody still having problems logging on? I can log on but the screen doesnt change. My name appears under the members online list but if I try to post, it says I have to log on again.

Windows vista, internet explorer, mcafee security.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Anybody still having problems logging on? I can log on but the screen doesnt change. My name appears under the members online list but if I try to post, it says I have to log on again.

Windows vista, internet explorer, mcafee security.

Hit "forums" over on the left side of the red tool bar and see if that works.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    I can try every link but it still indicates that I am not logged in. If there is a link to another thread within a post, I have to log on again in the new pop up window and the link will not show the thread, only the log in screen over and over.

Strange enough, I can get on at work where I am now.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    According to the guys at vBulletin, this is all due to the way some computers handle cookies. Usually it is a problem created by anti-virus/anti-malware software. They claim that if you completely clear your cache and cookies that the problem should correct itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom