Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    back functioning as of now

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    New gun or maybe a gun rack for her bicycle?

She's vacationing in Daytona with her grandparents while we're stuck at home.

The Marlin 60 was a early present from a friend before we moved, so I might just get her a boatload of .22LR ammo....can't afford a new gun right now.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    She's vacationing in Daytona with her grandparents while we're stuck at home.

The Marlin 60 was a early present from a friend before we moved, so I might just get her a boatload of .22LR ammo....can't afford a new gun right now.

I went to Daytona about 12 years ago when I was 13. You should see if they are going to go to the Ponce De Leon lighthouse Museum. If you ever make it down its worth it! http://www.volusia.com/ponce/ponce.htm

buzzzyy

Big Member
    Nov 6, 2007
    Aspen Hill
    Sounds like it worked out. Good job.

I'm an admin and I hate doing upgrades. Yea, things are supposed to go smoothly, but 1 time out of 10 something will go completely screwy and blow up.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Yup even today I have to log in each time:sad20:

I've tested on Safari, IE, Firefox, and Chrome, on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X, and I cannot duplicate this. I'm at a loss as to why this would be happening to you. Have you done the standard stuff like clearing the cache, cookies, etc?

Rattlesnake46319

Curmidget
    Apr 1, 2008
    Jefferson County, MO
    Those who are having trouble logging in: make sure you click "remember me", and you're gonna have to log in again on every platform you were previously. Example: I had to log in on my phone and laptop.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Those who are having trouble logging in: make sure you click "remember me", and you're gonna have to log in again on every platform you were previously. Example: I had to log in on my phone and laptop.

When I click onto the MDS homepage the center area has my password saved, "remember me" checked, and the name is empty. I have to type in "Redneck" every time and hit "log in"

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I've tested on Safari, IE, Firefox, and Chrome, on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X, and I cannot duplicate this. I'm at a loss as to why this would be happening to you. Have you done the standard stuff like clearing the cache, cookies, etc?

Yup, did all that and still not fixed.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    When I click onto the MDS homepage the center area has my username and password are saved, "remember me" checked, every time I close the browser I have to hit "log in" but if I leave it open and open a new tab everything is fine. I use firefox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom