• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I think that everyone who purchased more than 2 weeks ago (and hasn't received it) knew that it was going to take between 30-60 days to get it, and that there were hints at 90 days.

Those thinking of suing a FFL keep in mind that they are a community as well. Lawsuits are public. You will never get a FFL in MD to sell/transfer for you.

101combatvet

BANNED!!!
    Dec 7, 2011
    Should or would it be possible to file a lawsuit against an ffl who won't release and is holding our paid in full firearms hostage. Many reputable sources have confirmed it is legal with both the ATF and msp to release before msp paperwork is returned.
    I would never sue a gun shop for this I was just seeing the consensus, nor am I saying all ffls are the enemy. I do plan to move in the future to a friendlier state, but in the meantime when I make purchases I will use a different ffl, and on moving my current purchases I've been waiting to see if they loosen up on policy, I've even heard some shops are not shipping to other in state ffls, that's a problem for me because I bought off gunbroker and cannot simply return and buy from another shop. Being at a non releasing shop I'm worried that due to the flood of 8 dayers the backlog will compound. Sorry for all the hurt feelings I'm not threatening to get my lawyer just taking a pulse

First off what would you be giving as a reason for the lawsuit? If it was me and I was threatened with a lawsuit I would send your firearm back and deduct those shipping costs before giving you a refund. Just saying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom