• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I suspect then , that the particular sign is in stock at the hardware store on Main Street , and more will be seen in coming months .

Added - Hancock is exception to the norm , in that most businesses on Main Street and locally owned Independent Businesses , and not corporate .

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    LOL Oh, I did see that ShopRite notice in Belcamp.

"No carrying of unauthorized weapons" weird ambiguity word salad.

It's located at the very bottom of a partition wall/window where the sliding door opens, maybe they put it where no one will look to get the least complaints?

It had 3 other things listed but just looked like a generic corporate retail signage you see everywhere else post COVID; like "Disrespectful behavior towards our staff won't be tolerated" etc.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    LOL Oh, I did see that ShopRite notice in Belcamp.

"No carrying of unauthorized weapons" weird ambiguity word salad.

It's located at the very bottom of a partition wall/window where the sliding door opens, maybe they put it where no one will look to get the least complaints?

It had 3 other things listed but just looked like a generic corporate retail signage you see everywhere else post COVID; like "Disrespectful behavior towards our staff won't be tolerated" etc.
    "I had a MD-issued permit, and was therefore authorized according to Public Safety Article 4-203."

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    New sign on the Charles Fisher medical building in Westminster. A pox on their house.

Attachments

• 20231107_103330.jpg
      20231107_103330.jpg
      217.2 KB · Views: 90

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I don't need a sticky telling me what signs are where. Those that want to boycott businesses that post No Carry signs in Maryland will soon have very limited places to shop.

No one knows if I'm carrying and that's all I (or anyone) should care about

Rockzilla

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2010
    55.751244 / 37.618423
    Good ones , and I've been known to make similar cracks .

But seriously . Wording or not on " No Carry " signs don't matter . Only " Carry Allowed ' signs will matter .
    Sign, stating no guns, sign with a line drawn through the gun..still equals no guns.

As mentioned.."Carry Allowed" is all that matters. But try it and let us know. It would be an interesting article to read.

I know where we reside at now, the "CWP" class covers this over and over and over.

I await a thread with someone getting "nailed"

-Rock

cobra

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2009
    White Marsh
    Correct me if I am wrong.
    But gun free zones like schools and all medical facilities , hospitals, health care facilities covered in SB 1 where weapons are now not allowed? Regardless ?

They do not follow under temp appeal laws such as for now allowing carry in restaurants serving alcohol do.
    Where we can still carry ?
    If so this being health care would still be banned to carry ?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    No guns or knives .
    So I'm still good with Blackjack and ASP , right ?

And nunchucks.

And switchblades

But gun free zones like schools and all medical facilities , hospitals, health care facilities covered in SB 1 where weapons are now not allowed? Regardless ?

They do not follow under temp appeal laws such as for now allowing carry in restaurants serving alcohol do.
    Where we can still carry ?

EBMD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom