• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Can I borrow your horseshoe? And wallet?

I just pull out one of those little plastic card thingies. Works great!:lol2: As for the horseshoe, sure you can borrow it, as soon as I retrieve it from where the wife stuck it......

Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I just pull out one of those little plastic card thingies. Works great!:lol2: As for the horseshoe, sure you can borrow it, as soon as I retrieve it from where the wife stuck it......

No deal then... I'll just stay satisfied grabbing scraps when you and yellowsled are enhancing your collections!

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    At $125 they collected dust on racks. At $250 they moved faster. At $350 they still moved at a good pace. Who knows what's next?

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    So here's an idea of the direction SKS's may be taking. Someone's decided to buy the $179. you-fix-ems from Century and resell them....

Fix the link, it's HERE

Last edited:

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    I was wrong when I said I got two SKS's today I only got oneand the other was a different gun. The one I got was supposed to be New and it Is. And I mean New. It looks like you just bought it from Bass Pro (if they sold them). I think this will stay in the safe. I'll have to shoot it but it will never see corosive ammo anyway. I will add Pics later if anyone cares

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I first was getting them from their GunsAmerica auction site; then I just started calling them; their number is on their website.

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    where's your other gun?

I ordered the second one a week after the one I just received so I guess it's on the way. I ordered them from Samco and never received shipping info. It just appeared at my FFLs door. I know this isn't a C&R gun but the other one that arrived is a Uberti 45 colt SAA custom tuned for Cowby Action competition. I of coarse was allowed to walk out the door with an SKS with bayonet and grenade launcher attachment but have to wait 8 days to get the 45 colt?????????? WTH :lol2:

Morons. I've got morons on my team

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom