• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    The FPD, for the most part is a bunch of lazy a*******, that tend to do duty outside the bars on Market, pulling duty out on Golden Mile/Key Parkway, or run speed traps out in the middle of no where. Not once have I ever seen/heard of FPD do anything about South and Jefferson, Sagner, well Section 8 in general, the area where X-Hale used to be, etc... It is pretty pathetic that their priorities are focused on doing the petty stuff, while allowing the more insane things to go on.

^^^Not LEO bashing, just expressing my distaste for Frederick PD and the idiot chief of police for the city, that parroted his support for SB281.

FDP went into serious decline when that sack of shit libtard mayor Jennifer Dougherty appointed an equally large sack of shit Kim Dine as police chief. His BS "community policing" policies meant little more than investigating every LEO that lays a hand on a minority, etc., etc. He turned that dept into a political circus and promoted the weasel lackeys over guys doing the job right.

Another issue is some of the dipshit judges around here. I have seen a guy convicted of multiple felonies let back out in two weeks after getting locked up for armed robbery with a stolen gun. Meanwhile they throw the book at you if you get caught carrying without a permit.

Kmac52

Apr 22, 2013
    Frederick, MD
    FDP went into serious decline when that sack of shit libtard mayor Jennifer Dougherty appointed an equally large sack of shit Kim Dine as police chief. His BS "community policing" policies meant little more than investigating every LEO that lays a hand on a minority, etc., etc. He turned that dept into a political circus and promoted the weasel lackeys over guys doing the job right.

Another issue is some of the dipshit judges around here. I have seen a guy convicted of multiple felonies let back out in two weeks after getting locked up for armed robbery with a stolen gun. Meanwhile they throw the book at you if you get caught carrying without a permit.

Yes, yes and yes :bowdown:

You need to look no further then the FNP to see how bad these judges are. We need to clean house!!!

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

:thumbsup:

Well said. I agree with you on all of it. One of my friend's neighbors (I work with the head of household - father) has a son that if you look him up on MD Case Search, his list of infractions/criminal cases takes a full page. Traffic tickets, possession, possession with intent to distribute, domestic violence, assault 2nd degree, and lots of others. Mind you that it is multiple violations for the ones I just listed. He keeps getting off with probation/community service. I have seen first hand what the end result of the "let' em loose Bruce" judges and it never ends well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom