Senator Kennedy Introduces Bill To Expand Concealed-carry Rights For Qualified Police Officers

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You know me and what I do but I’ll generally agree with you here. Folks think cops are “trained” but honestly it’s a pretty good representation of the actual population. I mean that as cops probably train less than most MDS members. Folks like to look at cops as well trained but I think like the majority of CCWers they train very little.

I say that to say due to the perception cops are trained the bill did very little for the actual “citizen” gun owner.

^^hate using that term in quotes but it was necessary in this comment

Indeed and I am not anti police (very pro police actually) , just don’t see the argument the OP is attempting to make. If there were no carve outs for police, most of them would be right there in Annapolis (or pick any state capital) with the rest of us speaking out against this nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Indeed and I am not anti police, just don’t see the argument the OP is attempting to make. If there were no carve outs for police, most of them would be right there in Annapolis (or pick any state capital) with the rest of us speaking out against this nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they WERE in fact speaking out against this nonsense, there's arguably no more influential group to convey the pro 2A messages that need to be conveyed to citizens and the General Assembly both. They are perceived to be authority with regard to firearms and crime. And to a man, they most certainly know who and what is....and who and what isn't....the problem when it comes to so called "gun violence." It ain't us.

No carve outs thanks. "Step-ups" are more than welcome. That it's (begrudgingly) national news when the pro-2A step-ups happen is telling.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If they WERE in fact speaking out against this nonsense, there's arguably no more influential group to convey the pro 2A messages that need to be conveyed to citizens and the General Assembly both. They are perceived to be authority with regard to firearms and crime. And to a man, they most certainly know who and what is....and who and what isn't....the problem when it comes to so called "gun violence." It ain't us.

No carve outs thanks. "Step-ups" are more than welcome. That it's (begrudgingly) national news when the pro-2A step-ups happen is telling.
    Well said Sir.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Indeed...the Mr. Smiths go to Washington days are far behind us. God have mercy on the Republic--
    I'm of the opinion that the govt has always been corrupt. The diminishing moral standards are merely allowing them to flaunt it more visibly. Sixty or seventy years ago, if people were informed of what was going on, the outrage would have driven pols out of office. Nowadays Biden-level corruption is ignored, since everyone who is on the take is supported by the consensus media machine.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    12B8B3AA-8A49-49BF-9A8C-39F602D81532.jpeg

I wanted to find a Gif of a person hanging off a cliff saying, “now pull me up,” and then a foot stepping on the fingers, but I couldn’t find one that exists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom