• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Broadside

Mar 20, 2012
    Virginia
    Can't you go to any police agency in your area for the cards/prints?

Unlikely as Maryland has a specific state card that you must submit.

One person told me that he was able to obtain a card at a LiveScan location in Maryland. But he went there with the intention of doing LiveScan. The LiveScan was broke so he opted for the cards.

You also have to submit an FBI card. But the FBI card has to have something called an ONI number pre-printed on it. (My guess is that the ONI number tells the FBI which law enforcement agency is requesting the analysis/investigation.)

Broadside

Mar 20, 2012
    Virginia
    Not to rile up an already impatient crowd, but there's some more good news and information coming your way soon.:innocent0

I'm going to guess that the state has decided not to pursue a stay with 4th Circuit as they have already filed their brief.

They probably figure that chances of getting a stay at 4th Circuit are slim and resources are better used on other issues.

At some point with all the splatter coming back on them the state has to realize that they are pissing into the wind.

EDIT: Just read the new thread from MSI and MSP. I was wrong, but it is still good news.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Awesome news! It's like a real bright light shown down on this ******** of a state for a change.

Thanks to all who helped, informed, prayed, toiled etc etc.

God Bless Alan Gura - GO GET 'EM ALAN!!!!

And a :thumbsup: to Cary Hansel, the MD attorney who worked so diligently with Mr. Gura. We all owe both gentlemen big time!

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    It is a BFD, since Woollard was the first outside the home ruling.

The antis tried to contain Heller and McDonald to inside the home, Pandora's box is now cracked open. When the CA4 rules, it will be blown open (thinking positively, of course).

I love precisely how Legg also pointed to the Bateman case inside the 4th Circuit as well.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Well, that didn't take long...WCBM now reporting that Legg has lifted the stay. They did erroneously report we'd be able to carry in 2 weeks...not quite.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    fightinbluhen51 said:
    Well, that didn't take long...WCBM now reporting that Legg has lifted the stay. They did erroneously report we'd be able to carry in 2 weeks...not quite.

Actually we can, if the MSP puts them in the mail ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom