• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    also
    Gun Owners of America (GOA) put out a September 11 press release rallying Alabama voters to support Judge Roy Moore for U.S. Senate in order to secure concealed carry reciprocity and suppressor deregulation.

LINK

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    HR 38
    211 cosponsors
    +2

S.446

no change

218 needed for passage in house
    60 votes needed for cloture in Senate
    51 needed for passage

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    HR 38
    211 cosponsors
    +2

S.446

no change

218 needed for passage in house
    60 votes needed for cloture in Senate
    51 needed for passage
    You are doing yeoman's work with these updates. :thumbsup:

Alas, the swamp creatures will not allow it. :sad20:

Bill =

th
    ....... + ........
    th

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I think they do care but unfortunately can't do 2 things at once and the big items are bogged down right now.

Two things at once? They can't seem to do one thing. For the majority they have they are totally and completely inept.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Is there a procedure where someone from the floor can demand or at least call for a vote for this bill to go forward?

Just curious.

md_06unltd

Oct 26, 2016
    Sugarloaf
    "and who is
    14 carrying a valid license or permit which is issued pursuant
    15 to the law of a State and which permits the person to
    16 carry a concealed firearm or is entitled to carry a con-
    17 cealed firearm in the State in which the person resides,)

This would allow me to carry in DC, which is where I work. I might even consider taking METRO, instead of driving in everyday.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Carry on Metro is prohibited by DC law, and is not part of the bill.

So even with a valid permit, carry on METRO still prohibited in DC.

sorry.

Last edited:

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    Carry on Metro is prohibited by DC law, and is not part of the bill.

So even with a valid permit, carry on METRO still prohibited in DC.

sorry.

Metro enforces the laws for the jurisdiction you happen to be in. I'm quite certain I can carry on the train from Vienna to Rosslyn. If you had a MD permit, you could likely carry there as well.

I think you are correct in that D.C. lists WMATA as a sensitive place. Thus making carry there is prohibited by D.C. Law vs. a WMATA policy.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The post I was referring to said if the National Reciprocity bill passes he could then carry in D.C. That is not true. DC law prohibits carry on Metro

This would allow me to carry in DC, which is where I work. I might even consider taking METRO, instead of driving in everyday.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    McConnell and Ryan, so worried about offending liberals they offend and alienate their base which they take for granted. What have they done for you over the last 8 years? What have they done for you over the last 8 months? If they can't get this done they won't be able to get anything done and we would be better off without them. Drain the Trump hating RINO obstructionist swamp dwellers.

Regulus91

Aug 3, 2017
    Myersville, MD
    I have to constantly keep asking myself what in the hell is going through the minds of voters in these states like Arizona that elect Senate RINOs like McCain and Flake, and districts like Wisconsin's 1st District that elect House RINOs like Ryan? Do they see "R" on the ballot and just automatically check it off reflexively, like some kind of Pavlovian response? Do they not even bother voting in the primaries for true Constitutionalist challengers to the crooked Establishment candidates? Is there some kind of generational gap? I don't know 'bout y'all but my generation is through with compromises and half-measures. We need more "take no sh*t" leaders like Steve King and Corey Stewart in Congress.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I keep asking myself why I stay in MD. Misery loves company I suppose. Fingers still crossed!

Swinokur, any idea what your Good News to Bad News post ratio is? (no offense meant) If MD had a 2A I would miss you! lol

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    I have to constantly keep asking myself what in the hell is going through the minds of voters in these states like Arizona that elect Senate RINOs like McCain and Flake, and districts like Wisconsin's 1st District that elect House RINOs like Ryan? Do they see "R" on the ballot and just automatically check it off reflexively, like some kind of Pavlovian response? Do they not even bother voting in the primaries for true Constitutionalist challengers to the crooked Establishment candidates? Is there some kind of generational gap? I don't know 'bout y'all but my generation is through with compromises and half-measures. We need more "take no sh*t" leaders like Steve King and Corey Stewart in Congress.

Not sure but I don't think Trump won AZ by that much, so maybe it makes sense they keep sending McCain back. I hope he just decides once and for all to retire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom