• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spot77

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2005
    Anne Arundel County
    A PTR91 might not be the PERFECT rifle for the clinic, but it should do just fine.

And the clinic IS a great excuse to get that sling you've been wanting. :innocent0

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Well, I was planning to go, but my employer is sending me to Hawaii for the entire month of January (for the second time in 3 months). Eventually I am going to make it to one of these events. :mad:
    I hope you have a good PILOT, for your trip! :)

May I suggest . . . :D

Last edited:

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    Jamie, I shot out at Delmarva today and spoke with the owner. They would like a phone call a few days before the shoot on the 13th. for a head count.
    410-742-2023 days @range
    410-883-2328 eve. home

Jamie Young

Mar 20, 2006
    Thanks.

Yeah, I'll wait until January and try and get people to commit. The owners want to know if we are going to bring food or they should cook for us. If they cook it's going to cost about $6-$7 a head and we have to have a specific minimum. We might just bring a grill and cook hot dogs or burgers.

Still up in the air on this.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    Crapola. Me, my brother and a couple others will be doing some goose hunting that day on the easternshore.
    I would love to make this shoot at Delmarva. I shot there last year with my father. We did the sporting clays range. The guy that owns the place is a hoot. Good ol' country boy with 2 sons I think. All the Whitetail racks in his shop are from the 3 of them. The ol guy has alot of ammo in there and what looked to be a small diner like kitchen. He also had a 90+ lb black lab laying on the floor, but i'm pretty sure he was just decoration. I didnt get a chance to walk over to the pistol or rifle range but i'm sure it was as easy going there as the sporting clays range.

Anyway, I will do my best to make it. Im guessing I will be goose hunting EARLY that morning. Since im already across the bridge, i'll have to swing by.

Andy

Jamie Young

Mar 20, 2006
    Keep in mind, this is kind of a test run.

If things go well.. even if we don't have a ton of people. We'll do this again in another 2-3 months.

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    OK this sucks!

I was really looking foward to the shoot, But it's the same weekend as the SHOT show, and the Westminister Gun Show.

So I'm working at Continental Arms both Saturday and Sunday. The owner and son are going to be @ SHOT, everyone else is going to be @ the gun show. So I'm running the range

Damn It!

DZ

Ultimate Member
    Oct 9, 2005
    Mount Airy, MD
    Well, I guess thats why work is a four-letter word!

Im going to be out backpacking that weekend, so I'll be a no-show as well.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Keep spreading the word, folks. It looks like we will have an excellent turn out for this event.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Tomorrow!

We go, rain or shine. The firing lanes are covered and the shop is right there if you need to take a break.

I've shot there in the rain before and it's no big deal.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :mdpatriot

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Have fun, all. I wish I could be there.

Actually, given the choice I think I'd rather be where you are right now. So, how ARE those MaiTais? :beer:

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    All loaded, partly cloudy, warm out, slight breeze about 5mph. Coffee, walk the dog (he walks me), load John's guns and ammo, and pull out. See ya there. :gun1:

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    have fun guys. I guess you are shooting right now.
    If I checked my messages last night, then I would have been right there with you guys.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    Actually, given the choice I think I'd rather be where you are right now. So, how ARE those MaiTais? :beer:
    We were under a tsunami warning last night, but it never panned out. Other than that it is, well, Hawaii. I've switched back to beer as I have a limit on the sweet drinks. After a while they just become disgusting.

How was the shoot? Did the weather cooperate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom