• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWGuns

Aug 29, 2011
    Pasadena, MD
    So my license arrrived on Monday and I'm wasting no time killing the credit cards and pissing the wife off.

I've got 7 guns on order from 3 different distributors.

Samco, Rguns and Classic.

Who will be the first one with a brown package on my front steps?

Oh the guns are Nagant revolvers, P64, CZ82, Yugo TT, and a Mauser rifle.

I'm probably being impatient, how long did it take for the ATF to send you the application after you sent the request?

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I have had my C&R for a couple of weeks now and have purchased nothing. Damn, I feel like a slacker now.

We've been beginning to talk behind your back about that, Moose. It's OK, though. We're all here to help you spend your money. Don't hesitate to put your kids' toys on Craig's List ... or even your kids ... if you run out of money. C&R firearms last. Kids just grow up and turn into snots until they either need money, or have their own kids and understand ... or they get their own C&R license. It's a tough life, but you're among friends.

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Get any of these sks's you can get your hands on. They will be dried up very soon. I sold a couple from my lot and my dads lot on here. Bang for the buck they are worth it. One guy committed to two of mine and I am hoping he follows through here soon. My Amex bill is coming in soon on my AR.

I would not pay for the cleanup as you will still be doing some work to get it in shoot able shape. $20 to wipe it down, no thanks.

I just got the best deal of my life , but I wont be able to pick it up for three weeks . A SKS and two thousand rounds of ammo. 200.00 total !

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    I just got the best deal of my life , but I wont be able to pick it up for three weeks . A SKS and two thousand rounds of ammo. 200.00 total !

Was the seller a nice guy named "Walter" who promised to ship it right to you from his shop in Nigeria?

Seriously, though ... if you really did get that, you got a great deal.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD

Are you sure it is not this one :lol2::lol2::lol2:

41VcZzh2%2BwL._SL1000_.jpg

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    We've been beginning to talk behind your back about that, Moose. It's OK, though. We're all here to help you spend your money. Don't hesitate to put your kids' toys on Craig's List ... or even your kids ... if you run out of money. C&R firearms last. Kids just grow up and turn into snots until they either need money, or have their own kids and understand ... or they get their own C&R license. It's a tough life, but you're among friends.
    My biggest problem is I am like a kid in a candy store. My eyes are big and my head is spinning and I don't know which sweet to grab first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom