• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I see a crazy person. She was unsure of how to act with officer ,when he started to not give what she wanted.

She thinks we are scum of the earth terrorists. The problem is, she thinks everyone agrees with her and will just assume we are the cause of any problem that may arise. She’s shocked when that doesn’t happen.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    MAN UP MONDAY IS OFFICIALLY ON for this coming Monday night with our "We Will Not Comply" demonstration!

Meet-up is at 7pm in front of the House Office building with tons of FREE PARKING just a block from our meet-up! Details below, or click on the thread link below:

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=233127

To catch everybody up: The MD legislators will cross the street Monday night from their House and Senate office to attend their evening session in the Statehouse that starts at 8pm.

It is a multi-year tradition for the Patriot Picket to be there to message them on the bills, and to engage in conversations and to answer questions as needed.

Monday night, we need an awesome turn out to show that "We Will Not Comply" in overwhelming numbers to Leftist efforts to criminalize our past purchases of firearms....or to criminalize future "unlicensed" long gun and shotgun transfers.

THE MEET-UP IS 7PM IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE OFFICE BUILDING ON BLADEN STREET.

We have 600 printed signs to distribute and we ask that everyone who has a "We Will Not Comply" shirt join us to make a STRONG STATEMENT!

We are at a CRUCIAL moment in MD 2A history! Join us to deliver the message that we are fed up with Gun Haters trying to criminalize 400 years of MD firearms tradition and ownership!

There is plenty of FREE PARKING at that hour in the Calvert Street Garage, which is at Bladen Street and Calvert Street. The Garage entrance is at the back on St. John's street.

Last edited:

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I found through PP engagements that normal, everyday people respond to polite conversation with polite conversation. Quite often they become enlightened.
    Which is why I attend many of the PP functions -- for the expressed purpose of showing people on the street that gun owners are your neighbor, your doctor, your mechanic, your cabinet maker -- not lunatics. I seek to have a dialog. Oftentimes it is like an intelligence victory -- you don't necessarily know when you've been successful. Sometimes I feel like I've accomplished something.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Which is why I attend many of the PP functions -- for the expressed purpose of showing people on the street that gun owners are your neighbor, your doctor, your mechanic, your cabinet maker -- not lunatics. I seek to have a dialog. Oftentimes it is like an intelligence victory -- you don't necessarily know when you've been successful. Sometimes I feel like I've accomplished something.

It has an impact.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I'm happy to report you will see our Patriot Picket "We Will Not Comply" project featured soon on TheTruthAboutGuns.com.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com

I submitted our photos and accounts of facing off against the Whacked Out Left and we are looking forward to the rest of the USA tuning in to fight that we have on our hands in MD!

That's one of their top writers, Dan Zimmerman, replying.

Attachments

• C2460DAC-0FBB-4B62-9745-53F116BA5B17.jpg
      C2460DAC-0FBB-4B62-9745-53F116BA5B17.jpg
      49.9 KB · Views: 219
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads