• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    MM logging on or off or his status as an IP doesn't have a thing to do with post deleting.

You're right. I thought I was in the MIA thread. Apologies. When I clicked on the link, it showed that it was originally in the MIA thread.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    it showed that it was originally in the MIA thread.

That is correct. And in that post in the MIA thread I simply stated that I was looking through an old thread for a video. The old thread was actually the first thread that mentions the Patriot Picket with a thread title of "Democrats Hate You", started by R&R. I was looking for a video that I shot of R&R waving the puppet sign down on the bricks.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    That is correct. And in that post in the MIA thread I simply stated that I was looking through an old thread for a video. The old thread was actually the first thread that mentions the Patriot Picket with a thread title of "Democrats Hate You", started by R&R. I was looking for a video that I shot of R&R waving the puppet sign down on the bricks.

It's all good. Damn my confusion anyway. I just got off a 90 minute conference call and on information overload at the moment.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Actually it does. I quoted your post and responded to you. In return, once you had an answer that didn't go the way you wanted, you deleted the post I quoted. I've been noticing that you do it frequently.

In post #810 of this thread you quoted a post from me in the MIA thread that had ZERO to do with deleting posts as proof that I am some sort of crazed post deleter that folks are complaining about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom