• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Be patient with me, working on a solution I hope will work. I get folks want to be able to edit posts. There has to be a time limit. However I am trying to have it customized (meaning the program, the system has a limit of 24 hours) to where the time limit will be 6 months). Any edits beyond that except for the rare occasion should not be needed. Would that be a good middle ground to meet on?

Ban the most prolific ones that post something and then delete their posts as the thread goes down hill. Once they are gone, return the edit feature to the masses.

Eh, it's probably just a pipe dream.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Ban the most prolific ones that post something and then delete their posts as the thread goes down hill. Once they are gone, return the edit feature to the masses.

Eh, it's probably just a pipe dream.

All is well. We have Delete/Edit features back. I think you have 6 months to act on any post you made. :thumbsup: texkev got it all worked out.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I think y'all are focused on the wrong things... Probably just me though.

Was I granted a "technical" MDS site management wish, I'd suggest we get the powers that be to auction off "FIVE MINUTES WITH THE BAN HAMMER." Run that program once a week or so and lots of problems might disappear.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I think y'all are focused on the wrong things... Probably just me though.

Was I granted a "technical" MDS site management wish, I'd suggest we get the powers that be to auction off "FIVE MINUTES WITH THE BAN HAMMER." Run that program once a week or so and lots of US might disappear.

FIFY :D

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Won't be the first time some of us been voted off the island or out of the lifeboat...

I know the blade can cut both ways.

Sounds like fun though.
    Guaranteed to get interesting.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Can I have a admin or MOD send me a PM.. my post in the classified section was deleted randomly.
    Are you 100% sure your item(s) was/were legal in Maryland? Sometimes it can be unclear.

Here is one that does it. The others know who they are. The mods know who they are and are attempting to crack down on it.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5056571&postcount=810
    I believe the situation to which you refer has been fixed, and cannot occur anymore.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    Yes. I said standard magazines would be included in the sale. But they would have a dowel in them to make them Maryland legal to receive them.
    If the dowel is not permanent (or even if it was), I don't think that's okay for Maryland, per the MDS moderators. That may be why the ad was deleted.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Only licensed MD dealers can modify magazines. Maybe that's why the ad was pulled.

see attached.

Attachments

• Licensing Div- Advisory LD-FRS-13-005_magazine modifications (1).pdf
      69.4 KB · Views: 89
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member