• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • barcuna

Aug 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Match Results

Thanks to all who came out. Hope you enjoyed the match

More detailed results to fol;low. Just wanted to get something up fairly quickly.

Attachments

• F Class results.doc
      30 KB · Views: 65

Patent Guy

Rifleman
    Sep 1, 2010
    AA County
    This was great, and a day of "firsts". First F-class shoot at Peacemaker NTC, and first electronically scored F-class match. No slogging back and forth to the pits for target service, and the electronic display at each shooter's position is very informative. The next event is July 7th.

tech24

HP rifle shooter
    Dec 15, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Congratulations Josh! Well done. That electronic scoring looks interesting.

Thanks! I'm really getting in to this fclass thing...it sure gives frustrated shooters with astigmatism problems a chance. The electronic scoring is incredible.

Last edited:

lmorrison17

Feb 1, 2008
    WIsh I had known about this sooner.

The scoring system looks very interesting and I'd like to see it in action.
    But that is a little farther than I want to drive.
    Especially since there are closer f-class to me on the 15th and 22nd.
    I might like to give it a go when there is a lull between others and I could share a ride.

Personally I dont mind pit duty but that elec. system seems pretty cool and would leave more time to BS.

Did anyone happen to take a pic of the target just to see what they look like?

Larry

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    The scoring system looks very interesting and I'd like to see it in action.
    But that is a little farther than I want to drive.
    Especially since there are closer f-class to me on the 15th and 22nd.
    I might like to give it a go when there is a lull between others and I could share a ride.

Personally I dont mind pit duty but that elec. system seems pretty cool and would leave more time to BS.

Did anyone happen to take a pic of the target just to see what they look like?

Larry

Horrible groupings but this is a pic of it

742e0ed5.jpg

Jun 23, 2012
    Glengary WV
    PNTC 600 Yard F-Class match JULY 28th! 9-3PM - Registration Opens 9AM 7/9

PNTC F-Class 600 yds -Sat July 28th 9-3PM - electronic targets

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peacemaker National Electronic Target F-Class 600 yard rifle match

Saturday, July 28th 2012. Check in at office 8:00am, Match starts promptly at 9:00am Registration Open's at 9AM Mon July 9th

Register online at this link:
    http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...&llr=chaiuhjab

Youtube video from last match: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1mnRB4hHY&feature=plcp

Very Important Information to consider before registering for this match.

1-All competitors will be expected to have proper elevation data for 600 yards and have rifles zero'd at 100 or 200 yards!

2) All shots fired will be at 600 yards. Any shots leaving the range over the backstop, either from overshooting or from skipping rounds off the deck, will result in an immediate disqualification from the entire competition.

2-In lieu of proper elevation data, competitor will provide manufacturer and weight of the bullet (not the loaded round) and muzzle velocity of ammunition being used Range officers will assist in calculating proper elevation settings in this case.

3-Competitors rifle must be of a caliber and design capable of 600 yard shots and have a target grade scope, with target adjustment knobs for elevation and windage. Hunting type scopes with slotted type adjustments will NOT be acceptable for this competition.
    In other words:

If you use a coin or screwdriver to adjust your scope, it will not be acceptable. If you can adjust your scope with your fingers, you are good to go.

$30 members, $45 non members for all three matches

Match 1-Unlimited sighters, 20 record rounds, 20 minute time limit.
    Match 2-2 sighters, 20 record rounds, 15 minute time limit
    Match 3-2 sighters, 20 record rounds, 15 minute time limit

OBI, ECI, chamber flags, etc. will be required in all rifles not on the line.

Space permitting, infiltration shooting system will be used.

Open class maximum of .35 caliber,
    TR class restricted to .223 or .308 caliber only.

Kongsberg electronic scoring system will be used. No pit duty or pullers required.

All NRA highpower/F class rules and range commands will be used.

For complete rules: Note: this is a non-nra sactioned match. Muzzel breaks are permitted.

Go to www.nra.org, "Competitive Shooting" tab, "Rules, registration and results" tab, "Official rule book" tab, "High power rifle "tab. Section 22, F-class rifle rules.

Jun 23, 2012
    Glengary WV
    Hey gents quick update if your still watching this thread: This year we have F-Class 1000 yards & a new "Long range challenge match" going. Long Range Challenge matches are on a new 1300 yard unknown distance range we built and will be held on the 4th Saturday of each month. We place targets across the field from 300 to 1300. Frankly its amazing..... Don't worry we give the ranges if you need or want them. Here are more details and registration on this match: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e75nl4p304dc9bc9&llr=chaiuhjab

On F-Class 1000 Yards & 600 yards matches. They begin Sat May 11th and will be held on the second Saturday of each month. http://peacemakernational.com/events?l=viewEvent&eventID=71

See you at the range. email info@peacemakernational.com

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    I like this! 2nd Saturday of each month from March through December? Is it going to be 600 yards one month and 1000 the next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom