• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doggyjacket

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2016
    MoCo
    Wouldn't have to be lurking if he has Instant e-mail notification enabled. That would tell him each and every time somebody posts to this thread.

Exactly. I heard Fab has that enabled for every thread he's in and also instant text notifications, faxes, and pre-recorded phone call notifications.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Exactly. I heard Fab has that enabled for every thread he's in and also instant text notifications, faxes, and pre-recorded phone call notifications.
    Once upon a time I did. Think I turned off the instant e-mail notifications about 2 years ago, and then all e-mail alerts shortly thereafter. It was blissful. The e-mails were like fire to a moth. Now, I only have e-mail notifications for the specific threads I subscribe to, and right now that is all of one, "Bulk Propane Prices".

EYE OPENING BLISS.

Sadly, I just realized that there is a notification bell on the top right of the screen that let's me know when somebody quotes something I wrote. It brought me right back to this thread, which I had no intention of ever visiting again.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom