• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chevyman773

Dec 22, 2020
    Hello sir

MDS is truly a giving group of men and women.

I see you joined December of 2020, and then did not post again until December 2021, and now again in December 2022.

All your posts are about deer meat.

Please PM welder516, or John from MD, or Batr816, or even me, to let us know your story.

Disappearing for a year between postings is odd.

Thank you.

Eric
    eruby
    Yes I have joined in 2020 and I have been on and off do to work I didn’t spend too much time on the phones most times when I stop or off I spent sleeping but I would check on but just mostly browsing

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Yeah, he PMs me every year. Lol
    I don't mind the PMs, I just don't kill that many deer anymore. I haven't taken a shot yet this year. Last year I got my deer on my first day. Maybe this year, I'll get one on my last...

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Hello there I’m in burtonsville Maryland I have 3 daughters 14,11,and 10 the work is pretty much stable until bad weather
    I rarely get up that way but if you can get as far south as Waldorf or even upper Marlboro I could meet you. I would not be what I am if I couldn’t help someone out especially someone with kids. It’s almost Christmas so it will only be what it can be if that’s acceptable

Pm me

It’s my bedtime so I will hit you back tomorrow and I will figure something out.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Yeah, he PMs me every year. Lol
    I don't mind the PMs, I just don't kill that many deer anymore. I haven't taken a shot yet this year. Last year I got my deer on my first day. Maybe this year, I'll get one on my last...
    I must be a softy.

Well I ain’t got much but one thing I have plenty of is meat lol.

Hopefully this doesn’t turn out like some other times I tried to do a good deed

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Now is the time start your next year's hunt.

A lot of us work and have limited time off. If you plan wisely, you can make the most of your time and have the family help you prepare for hunting.

Get your DNR ID by having taken a hunter education class.

After December pay attention to Wal-Mart. You might be able to pick up new hunting gear, and blaze orange cheaply.

If you do not have a crossbow or a muzzle loader, February or March is when they go on sale. A crossbow will allow you to hunt September thru January. A muzzloader will allow you to hunt October through December, add February if you get a primitive.

Next summer, take the kids on hikes to check out where you think you want to hunt.

Make your plan and enjoy your success.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I must be a softy.

You're a good man Charlie Brown! :)

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    I rarely get up that way but if you can get as far south as Waldorf or even upper Marlboro I could meet you. I would not be what I am if I couldn’t help someone out especially someone with kids. It’s almost Christmas so it will only be what it can be if that’s acceptable

Pm me

It’s my bedtime so I will hit you back tomorrow and I will figure something out.
    I must be a softy.

You're a good man.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    OP - what's the situation?

Is your family going hungry?

Do you just like venison but don't hunt?

Popping up periodically just looking for (literally) a meal is weird as hell

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    He has not sent me a PM yet and not responded, no big deal because like 44man tis the season. The OP is vague enough to garner concern for his kids.
    I am with Bertfish

Chevyman773

Dec 22, 2020
    OP - what's the situation?

Is your family going hungry?

Do you just like venison but don't hunt?

Popping up periodically just looking for (literally) a meal is weird as hell
    Yes we love venison and the girls do to and I wish I could get out there and hunt but do to work I just don’t have the time or people to take me out to show me how it’s done

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Yes I have joined in 2020 and I have been on and off do to work I didn’t spend too much time on the phones most times when I stop or off I spent sleeping but I would check on but just mostly browsing

Yes we love venison and the girls do to and I wish I could get out there and hunt but do to work I just don’t have the time or people to take me out to show me how it’s done
    Change of sentence structure, and grammar seems a bit strange

Good luck to you sir

Chevyman773

Dec 22, 2020
    Now is the time start your next year's hunt.

A lot of us work and have limited time off. If you plan wisely, you can make the most of your time and have the family help you prepare for hunting.

Get your DNR ID by having taken a hunter education class.

After December pay attention to Wal-Mart. You might be able to pick up new hunting gear, and blaze orange cheaply.

If you do not have a crossbow or a muzzle loader, February or March is when they go on sale. A crossbow will allow you to hunt September thru January. A muzzloader will allow you to hunt October through December, add February if you get a primitive.

Next summer, take the kids on hikes to check out where you think you want to hunt.

Make your plan and enjoy your success.
    Thank you and I will do appreciate all the help and support

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom