• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I wonder if the disarmers can look at this fine example of a US Citizen who does her country proud but only see their side of the story that
    she and 6 time Olympian Kim Rhode, who discussed how her home state of California has made her training a hassle thru hyper restrictive ammo laws, is essentially a nutjob who is liable to go out and kill 500-1000 people a day with their huge ammo purchases and consumptions that must surely be intended solely to amass an arsenal of ammo that can only mean nefarious intentions for all that stuff?

I on the other hand am honored that a 19 year old can do us proud and proclaim the merits of 2A and stand against the irrational rhetoric of the Antigunners.
    Kudos to you, Our First US Gold Medal winner of the Rio Olympics, Ginny Thrasher

http://www.voanews.com/a/shooting-g...-controversy-affecting-the-sport/3454336.html

Attachments

• Ginny Thrasher.jpg
      Ginny Thrasher.jpg
      59.7 KB · Views: 290

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Imagine how uncomfortable the Dems in Annapolis would be if a person like that came to testify in favor of concealed carry...

I wish we could get people like that attending those patriot pickets. It would give the left some migraines so bad they would melt down.

The Dems have no shame, they would budget for transgender or take your choice porta potties on testimony days, smile, listen, and then ignore the pro 2A testimony.

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The Dems have no shame, they would budget for transgender or take your choice porta potties on testimony days, smile, listen, and then ignore the pro 2A testimony.

Sounds about right to me Gryphon. I can just picture the scene.
    That got me to thinking about their backers Black Lives Matter. It is too bad Dems seem to run rough shod over the issue of Unborn Lives mattering however.
    I can see how this fits yours argument " take your choice" Those issues add support, votes and $$$$ to the furthering of democrat jobs, while hindering 2A rights does likewise while yielding manyfold negative results just like abortions do.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Public activity, public place. Nothing you can go except in the future we need to make sure the signs are "branded". lol

Not quite true...

First if they use your likeness in in such a way as to imply assent.. you can demand retraction or attempt to recover damages.

Second if the attempt to pass off your work as there own you can demand a take down or credit.

Meanwhile...it will cost them time and money ...

The NRA should start defending it's brand that's for sure...

The next time some idiot says shoot the NRA..they should sue to recover the cost of the additional security....

Even if they don't win..it will help defend the brand..

Hell they are more interested in messing with instructors going off script..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom