• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Interested in attending our press conference with Kathy Szeliga, Nic Kipke and other significant legislators who will stand with Deep Lurker and me at the Monday press conference at 6:30pm?

DL and I will read statements to the press, followed by comments from our supportive legislators.

Going to be EPIC>

Last edited:

esqappellate

President, MSI
    Feb 12, 2012
    This just went out to everyone on the MSI mailing lists (in the thousands):

1. Monday Night Rally In Annapolis - Your 1st AND 2nd Amendment Rights are Under Attack!
    Many of you have heard that two members of the Patriot Picket were arrested and charged while peacefully walking with signs on the public sidewalk in Annapolis near the Capitol and the House of Delegates and Senate Office Buildings. We have watched the videos of those arrests and we are appalled. While the Patriot Picket is a fellow Second Amendment organization, and are not affiliated with MSI, we stand with them in the exercise of fundamental First Amendment rights, regardless of whether we agree or disagree with the particular message or a particular placard. These arrests are a threat to all us and were plainly intended to chill the First Amendment rights of all Second Amendment advocates in Maryland. Patriot Picket is holding its regular Monday night vigil on the public sidewalk at this same location in Annapolis. I intend to be there in support of their First Amendment rights. I hope every member of MSI will join us.

Mark W. Pennak, President, Maryland Shall Issue.

Rally: 7:00PM-8:30 PM Monday, February 12, on the sidewalk in front of Lawyers Mall (90 College Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401)

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    WE need a couple of Patriot Picket veterans (who have their PP shirts) who will act as coordinator/hosts at the Mission BBQ on Somerville starting at 5:30pm.

We encourage the folks who are meeting up at the Mission BBQ Somerville Road location to be done with eating by around 6:30 so you can get to a parking spot down around the Statehouse in time to be at the Picket by 7pm.

Post up here if you can be in this slot for us.

I will see what I can do. Plans are changing, but it looks like I will be there, timing unsure.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    You can meet at either Mission BBQ to eat with fellow Patriots from 530 to 630 and be in place at Blagden St and College Ave at 7 PM for the event. There is nothing else to coordinate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmartin

Jun 11, 2009
    There no doubt are meetings behind closed doors as to how to salvage Face and then re-attack us in a more productive way. Staying on point and going the extra mile in terms or courtesy , cooperation , kindness will certainly be invaluable to our cause.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Maybe someone should go incognito and "protest" the wall or some other progressive approved thing. When they don't remove you, its clear content based enforcement.

I thought about this earlier.

Second Amendment supporters carrying Bill of Rights signage while wearing Black Lives Matter t-shirts.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Somebody help me out please. I have been working my nose to the grindstone the past couple of days and have not been able to keep up with every post in this thread. I can see a reference in a couple of posts to some letter mentioning Hogan and Busch, and possibly leaving Miller out of it. However, I cannot find the letter.

Can somebody e-mail a copy of the letter to me at fabsroman@aol.com or just pm me with a link where I can see it for myself.

Thanks,

Fabs

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=5097572&postcount=1490

Somebody help me out please. I have been working my nose to the grindstone the past couple of days and have not been able to keep up with every post in this thread. I can see a reference in a couple of posts to some letter mentioning Hogan and Busch, and possibly leaving Miller out of it. However, I cannot find the letter.

Can somebody e-mail a copy of the letter to me at fabsroman@aol.com or just pm me with a link where I can see it for myself.

Thanks,

Fabs

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    From Bryan's FB page

UPDATED

DGS Spox confirms charges to be dropped today.

Statement: "After a thorough review of all the evidence and supporting documentation, and after consulting with the Anne Arundel County States Attorney’s Office; the Maryland Capitol Police believes it is in the best interest of all parties involved not to pursue any criminal charges against Mr. Jeff Hulbert and Mr. Kevin Hulbert. Both defendants were charged on Monday, February 5, 2018. Today, MCP forwarded an official request to the states attorney’s office, asking that all the criminal charges in this case be dropped.

"The Maryland Capitol Police fully supports the 1st Amendment Rights of freedom of speech and the right to peacefully assemble. The department is committed to providing a safe environment for employees, visitors, and demonstrators that frequent state facilities, which is why the Maryland Capitol Police have the ability to determine times, locations, and venues in which these demonstrations may occur; particularly when it involves the safety of others. The Maryland Capitol Police work hard at facilitating an orderly environment that is safe and pleasant for all to express their 1st amendment rights.

The department will use this event to strengthen our community outreach training efforts and to further educate our officers and the general public, in order to clarify our "Demonstrating on Public Property" procedures so the policy is clear and understandable to the public for future demonstrations."

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co

Thanks,

Fabs

Post 1516

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    From Bryan's FB page

UPDATED

DGS Spox confirms charges to be dropped today.

Statement: "After a thorough review of all the evidence and supporting documentation, and after consulting with the Anne Arundel County States Attorney’s Office; the Maryland Capitol Police believes it is in the best interest of all parties involved not to pursue any criminal charges against Mr. Jeff Hulbert and Mr. Kevin Hulbert. Both defendants were charged on Monday, February 5, 2018. Today, MCP forwarded an official request to the states attorney’s office, asking that all the criminal charges in this case be dropped.

"The Maryland Capitol Police fully supports the 1st Amendment Rights of freedom of speech and the right to peacefully assemble. The department is committed to providing a safe environment for employees, visitors, and demonstrators that frequent state facilities, which is why the Maryland Capitol Police have the ability to determine times, locations, and venues in which these demonstrations may occur; particularly when it involves the safety of others. The Maryland Capitol Police work hard at facilitating an orderly environment that is safe and pleasant for all to express their 1st amendment rights.

The department will use this event to strengthen our community outreach training efforts and to further educate our officers and the general public, in order to clarify our "Demonstrating on Public Property" procedures so the policy is clear and understandable to the public for future demonstrations."
    Too Late!

Sent from the 3rd Rock

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The MCP don’t have the ability to decide time , place and manner of demonstrations on a public sidewalk. That’s what started this BS in the first place. They still don’t get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom